Predator Concrete Jungle 2?

Started by frosty_141, Mar 02, 2007, 05:08:08 PM

Author
Predator Concrete Jungle 2? (Read 45,287 times)

xAncientOne

xAncientOne

Quote from: Xeno on Mar 03, 2007, 03:39:10 PM
They should make a predator game without a strict story, something like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. You start as an unblooded warrior und choose different hunting-grounds wich are parts of the earth, like jungle, cities or forests. There should also be a character-editor with wich you can make your own hunter.
I love it.  ;D

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

I would love to see a Predator CJ 2!!!!!

Keg

Keg

Quote from: xAncientOne on Mar 20, 2010, 06:20:39 PM
Quote from: Xeno on Mar 03, 2007, 03:39:10 PM
They should make a predator game without a strict story, something like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. You start as an unblooded warrior und choose different hunting-grounds wich are parts of the earth, like jungle, cities or forests. There should also be a character-editor with wich you can make your own hunter.
I love it.  ;D

That is indeed a fantastic idea. Infact its probably the best idea for a predator game ive ever heard. So basically youre choosing which hunt to go on and in the same vein as jedi academy you are building up your skills and weapons as you go, leading to something big in the finale. That i would love to see.

Darklarik

Darklarik

I certainly would enjoy running around new york city as a predator, like a GTA but with options to skin, keep a certain amount of trophies, severe customisation of your predator. Multiplayer, so you and and pred friends can run around and hunt toghther (and each other). replay value would be nice too. so many of those games are missing it. Special care should be put into physics, stealth, and combat most of all.
and guys, understand that the main reason this game must have sucked is probaly because they were on a very low budget and due date. this is why movie games suck, their is no time to develop them, because the buisness guys want it out the same time as the movie.

gta_fan28

gta_fan28

The game must be continue, but I hope other developers outder make the game, I don't want Eurocom to ruin the game again. I email eurocom the say there are no plan for new PCJ2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed