Predator Concrete Jungle 2?

Started by frosty_141, Mar 02, 2007, 05:08:08 PM

Author
Predator Concrete Jungle 2? (Read 43,984 times)

frosty_141

frosty_141

i think they should definatly make a predator game on next-gen consoles, it would be so awsome, could be city based like concrete jungle, or could be jungle based like metal gear solid 3

Redfield

Redfield

i think that there should be another predator game, but set in the jungle (we've seen enough of predators in the city for a while now)

Xeno

Xeno

They should make a predator game without a strict story, something like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. You start as an unblooded warrior und choose different hunting-grounds wich are parts of the earth, like jungle, cities or forests. There should also be a character-editor with wich you can make your own hunter.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Xeno on Mar 03, 2007, 03:39:10 PM
They should make a predator game without a strict story, something like Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. You start as an unblooded warrior und choose different hunting-grounds wich are parts of the earth, like jungle, cities or forests. There should also be a character-editor with wich you can make your own hunter.

That sounds like a great gameplay concept. It fits the character so well. Customizing your personal Predator? Awesome.

Taraka

Taraka

I agree, but at the same time disagree.

Yes, it should b about a predator going through trials and such, but it should be

A: Same controls, weapons, and abilities from CJ, but with a few added goodies. (Mostly for suggestion B)

B: Free roam! Just like GTA and the last 2 Spider-man games.

C: Selectable hunting grounds, not just earth, as well as times and countries. And something from SW: Revenge of the Sith: Bonus levels based off the movies.

And D: Customizable Predator's!

predatoran

predatoran

;)taraka i agree whit you idea , sounds great the fact that you could customize your pred it´s fu** awesome . ahhhh buf. how many we have to wait until the companies make this game. :'(

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

Quote from: fluxcap on Mar 06, 2007, 10:43:09 PM
Quote from: Xeno on Mar 03, 2007, 03:39:10 PM
That sounds like a great gameplay concept. It fits the character so well. Customizing your personal Predator? Awesome.

i think that would be the ultimate predator experience, how can you sell this story and get his out there to ppl who can start on the game id love to play it. there isnt enough pred games out there for ppl who only have playstations or xbox's

this is the best idea yet and what would be really good and would suit the predator gore in games would be like in Gears of War how blood splats over the screen when some1 or something gets wasted

fluxcap

fluxcap

Since the sandbox approach in a game has proven to be quite successful recently, making a Predator game like this would give it more commercial appeal. In the end its all about making a game that makes money, so that approach would make sense since that type of game play has proven to sell units.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

damn that would be the best game idea i have heard for predator in awhile i would only hunt in the jungle but it would be nice if a story slowly unfolded that would be good cause the game play would get repidative after awhile

Corporal Hicks

A true GTA style game would be awesome. You go around hunting gangs and etc to earn honor points to upgrade your equipment at a ship, you choose missions and etc. It'd be a blast.

Predboy

Predboy

I think a GTA style of a predator game would be the best. You start out as an unblooded, and to become a blooded, you have to go to a planet where aliens are around and you have to hunt one down to become a blooded. Once that happens you get honor points and can buy new weapons and new upgrades for those weapons. You could also have the ability to become stronger and learn new fighting moves by going to your ship and train. To become a warrior you just have to get more honor points by hunting down more prey and once that happens you get access to more new weapons and gear. You could also get access to different planets where its filled with different kinds of animals that you can hunt, including the preds homeplanet. In each planet there will be missions you can do. There will be a conflict invovled on the planet and to resolve them, you have to reak some major hell on everyone. ;D On earth, you can hunt gangs in the cities or can go to the jungle or any other location on earth and hunt humans. You could also have the level of an elder but it would be hard as hell to reach that level im guessing but once you reach it, you have all sorts of new weapons and can learn new fighting moves. This would be the ultimate predator game.  ;D

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

a game like that shouldnt be called concrete jungle im think of predator:ULTIMATE HUNTER or some thing cheesie or maybe some thing clever i dont really no

mjacobson

mjacobson

I never got very far in the game (I'm a terrible gamer). But I'd shell out some bucks for a new game. My idea? Graphics like the opening scenes in P:CJ. I love when the clan dumps your @$$ on the remote planet.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

When they dumped the predator on the planet, i was hoping to fight those things that he killed.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 23, 2007, 04:33:25 PM
When they dumped the predator on the planet, i was hoping to fight those things that he killed.

I know.  They resembled scorpions but maybe just a lil bigger  ;D 

GTA Style going from planet to planet hunting different prey would be fun!  Of course come back to earth and have a field day with humans. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed