Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 421,650 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'll make my own judgement of it tomorrow after work, I'm installing it now. I never played ME for it's amazing animations or anything like that anyways.

There's no way it'll be as bad as Halo 5.

Sabby

Sabby

Halo 5 had bad animations?

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

What was bad about Halo 5 again? Seem to recall it being pretty well received critically.

Vow

Vow

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 21, 2017, 03:18:03 AM
You might be thinking of the women who falsely took credit for the animations (I have no idea why anyone would do that) by lying on her Twitter profile.

It goes further than just her taking credit for something she didn't do (which is just something Bioware is telling, but for all we know they're lying as well and that's not really as far fetched as it might have been 10 years ago), see pictures provided:

Not to mention, it's awfully suspicious that she claimed all this for so long, yet no one from Bioware or EA took a moment of their time to call her out as being a liar.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Mar 21, 2017, 05:39:18 AM
What was bad about Halo 5 again? Seem to recall it being pretty well received critically.

I meant personally. Halo 5 (excluding 2 missions) was awful to me. It was pretty, but the story was crap. When it comes to games like that I'm more about the story than I am about how it looks. If ME:A's story is good then I'll be satisfied, thats why none of this animations stuff has bothered me so far. I've actually found most of it funny

Scorpio

Scorpio

People seem to forget that the original Mass Effect's facial animations were terrible:

Makes Andromeda's look great by comparison.  Given, I haven't played the game yet.

Sabby

Sabby

You needed to go looking for them, though. They just weren't as present and freaky as they are here.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Vow on Mar 21, 2017, 07:19:57 AM
Quote from: Sabby on Mar 21, 2017, 03:18:03 AM
You might be thinking of the women who falsely took credit for the animations (I have no idea why anyone would do that) by lying on her Twitter profile.

It goes further than just her taking credit for something she didn't do (which is just something Bioware is telling, but for all we know they're lying as well and that's not really as far fetched as it might have been 10 years ago), see pictures provided:

Not to mention, it's awfully suspicious that she claimed all this for so long, yet no one from Bioware or EA took a moment of their time to call her out as being a liar.

Those are the screenshots I saw, it seems that now that the game is a mess they are trying to cover things up.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Quote from: Scorpio on Mar 21, 2017, 12:32:24 PM
People seem to forget that the original Mass Effect's facial animations were terrible:

Makes Andromeda's look great by comparison.  Given, I haven't played the game yet.

Moments like that weren't as frequent as they are in Andromeda, granted Bioware aren't known for being lauded for excellent facial animation, but here's a demonstration -

It's a shame because the environments look so nice, hopefully it all gets patched up at some point.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

In the comparison with Ashley the Andromeda character's eyes are too wide and "stiff".
With female Ryder I think it's just her face, nothing I've seen in any of the promotional work of her has looked as good as male Ryder's.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

It's the gift that keeps on giving

Samhain13

Samhain13

Sabby

Sabby

Got another source on that image? It doesn't like my IP range.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I don't, you can't save or copy it in your computer?

Sabby

Sabby

No. Apparently 4chan doesn't like Australia.

https://twitter.com/ashelia/status/844330281439916033

I'd actually play that. A Half Effect, or Mass Life if you will.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed