Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 426,852 times)

Sabby

Sabby

f**k me.

Sabby

Sabby

It's fine though, we're just at the limits of technology. Multiple different face rigs are hard for a full time animation department, and that's why the gun is backwards.

Bunch of nitpicky Gaters in here.

Vow

Vow

Gaters? I'm unfamiliar with the term.

Sabby

Sabby

Take a stroll through the Mass Effect Subreddit some time, you'll get a comprehensible, non-biased view of what Gamergate is, and why everyone who is concerned about Bioware is a Gater, and also fat and a virgin.

Gate

Gate

I f**king quit. They rushed Andromeda at the last second. it's gonna be like the weapon-changes in ME3 that never match your loadout.

Sabby

Sabby

https://twitter.com/ashelia/status/841246097603407886?

Games Journalists are good at games.

Gate

Gate

Watching every bit of promotional content for this game has been a cringe on part of the player.

Sabby

Sabby

I stopped at the exploration video. The game has already made a good enough case for me to buy it, I'd rather not see any more. The game clearly has some issues, but I'm pretty sure I'll find some enjoyment. The core gameplay looks fun, the open world stuff is promising (also concerning) and I can honestly deal with the inconsistant animation.

It's the plot and charactera that will likely kill this for me. Hoping beyond hope that isn't the case, but there's just too much separation. New place, new characters, new goal, new villain, and none of it is grabbing me in the slightest.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

WOOOO HOLY SHIT THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Sabby

Sabby

Please be good despite this...

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I'm going through it with origin access.
It's weird in a sense it's totally new.
It fits just between ME1 and ME2 in terms of story and characters so far.
Doesn't feel rushed but it goes enough straight to the point.

It's by far the best looking mass effect no doubt about it, everything is gorgeous.
Spoiler
I'm especially in LOVE with the kett's design (buildings and machinery) which are a total ripped of Hans Ruedi Giger / Prometheus style bio mechanic weird phallus and pipe all around shapes. Almost looks like an Alien game at some point.
[close]

Sabby

Gate

Gate

People blatantly stereotyping homosexuality by accident, lol

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I don't understand how people can invest so much in a fictional characters sexuality that it makes them that upset when it's the opposite of what they wanted it to be.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed