In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,668 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It almost looks more like a keg than a trophy.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That's basically what it is.

Gate

Gate

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Geez thanks man. I was expecting something more than crap harassing crap to be honest. Although the guy with the beards reaction was funny.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lol bloody hell lol

Scorpio

Scorpio

Alex Jones is a cartoon character, an embarrassment.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

But is he insane or just an asshole out to make a profit by any means available?

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 12, 2018, 10:29:57 PM
But is he insane or just an asshole out to make a profit by any means available?

He is playing a character for the lols.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 13, 2018, 12:49:13 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 12, 2018, 10:29:57 PM

He is playing a character for the lols.

A character that has caused irreparable harm by peddling his nonsense to people susceptible and populous enough to be a problem.

Also, in that video "if you hate capitalism so much (Sanders doesn't) who don't you go live in Venezuela?"

I want someone to ask Alex why he lives in the USA if he hates the Jews, The Illuminati and the Reptillians he says run our government.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Gate on Jun 13, 2018, 01:42:35 AM
A character that has caused irreparable harm by peddling his nonsense to people susceptible and populous enough to be a problem.

I still haven't seen anyone who really takes his claims seriously. With his talk about interdimensional shapeshifting alien overlords? Nah, the left hates him and the right sees him as a meme. He is seen like a flat earth believer. Only that he is faking it.

I want someone to ask Alex why he lives in the USA if he hates the Jews, The Illuminati and the Reptillians he says run our government.

I suppose he likes capitalism and the first ammednent.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I want to see Alex Jones and Giorgio Tsoukalos have a cage match to determine who's crazier.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

IDK, Mickey Rooney was pretty loco:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IjEYCtjzMAk

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 13, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

I still haven't seen anyone who really takes his claims seriously. With his talk about interdimensional shapeshifting alien overlords? Nah, the left hates him and the right sees him as a meme. He is seen like a flat earth believer. Only that he is faking it.

I know quite a bit of people who think he is telling the truth. Don't be surprised by how many people pander up to his propaganda.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Samhain13 on Jun 13, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

This is one of those rare moments where I'm going to say that you really need to be an US citizen to get where I'm coming from on this. The bullshit he did with the Litmus test craze years ago, Sandy Hook, and then Emerald Jade were awful.

Shinawi

Shinawi

The first time that I watched Infowars was the year of the Fukushima disaster.

All the news broadcasts suddenly stopped talking about Fukushima. At that time, I was only able to get information about Fukushima from Infowars. I stopped watching after a few months.
Then I saw the video clips of Alex Jones yelling and making conspiracy theories about other people...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed