In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,398,560 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You should have see his Prometheus videos. He just sells conspiracy as a means to make money... although when you do something for so long it can make yourself go mad. Of course he could have just been mad form the beginning.

Corporal Hicks

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 15, 2018, 09:49:16 PM
You should have see his Prometheus videos. He just sells conspiracy as a means to make money... although when you do something for so long it can make yourself go mad. Of course he could have just been mad form the beginning.
Wow! He goes on and on.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 18, 2018, 10:42:06 AM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/osaka-earthquake-japan-killed-200-injured-10441872

:( Japan can never get a break with the quakes.
I was impressed at how they kept calm.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I believe it's a relatively common thing in Japan so I imagine they're used to dealing with them by now.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Much like when I was in Alaska seeing people driving around with 2+ feet of snow on top of their vehicles

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/fresh-controversy-over-firefighters%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98stay-put%E2%80%99-advice-at-grenfell/ar-AAz4WVd?ocid=mailsignout

From the same previous article... you guys in the UK privatized your fire department? I thought you guys were more civilized and humane than that.  :'(

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The stay-put advice was based on the fire not spreading around the outside of the building via highly flammable cladding that should never have been put there.

In any normal circumstances, it would've been entirely correct. You don't need people running around panicking and getting in the way while firefighters are trying to deal with a fire in a flat.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Nice this was a boost to my day.  :)

Thanks for posting it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

It boosted my day so I knew I had to  :)

Predaker

Predaker

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/zoo-accused-of-painting-donkeys-to-look-like-zebras/

Quote"The children don't know, so they call them zebras and they are happy to see something new."

In 2013, a Chinese zoo was criticized for trying to pass off a large dog as a lion. "The zoo is absolutely trying to cheat us," one visitor told Chinese media. "They are trying to disguise dogs as lions."

I couldn't help but laugh  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

A friend of mine shared that with me on messenger. I laughed hard :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hahahahaha

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Chinese took their love of bootlegs to a whole new level.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed