Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 425,038 times)

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Spoiler
from what little you can see of Tali's face.. she's really pretty. goddamn. :laugh:
click at your own risk:
Spoiler
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

About to start playing this. :)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Dear God, the Thresher Maw fighting a Reaper....

If I ever had any doubts about pre-ordering this game, they were erased with that level.

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Jayden the Omnipotent on Mar 07, 2012, 09:58:42 PM
Dear God, the Thresher Maw fighting a Reaper....

If I ever had any doubts about pre-ordering this game, they were erased with that level.

Spoiler
When Kolas pulled it underground, I unzipped my pants.
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Just got to The Citadel. Great so far. The game looks really sexy too.

Elliott

Elliott

So, I got the game yesterday from GameStop, brand spanking new.

Got the From Ashes DLC and the preorder bonuses. Got home, opened it, and no f**king online pass. I shit you not.

But it's all good. I got another by calling EA.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 07, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
The game is great except there is way too much auto dialogue. In the first game I can't recall one time when Shepard spoke without the player controlling his intentions, that was what made it role playing. Now I swear Shepard speaks on his own about 50% of the time. Now instead of being Shepard, half of the time I'm just watching him.
What narrative setting do you have the game on, because from that description sounds like it may be set to action.

Also it seems if you import your shepard you aren't asked which narrative setting you want at the beginning of the game and I think action is chosen as the default.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Galliruler on Mar 07, 2012, 10:10:31 PM
So, I got the game yesterday from GameStop, brand spanking new.

Got the From Ashes DLC and the preorder bonuses. Got home, opened it, and no f**king online pass. I shit you not.

But it's all good. I got another by calling EA.

Huh, I didn't need an online pass.

Then again, I got the PC version. Guess PC games don't need online passes. Idunno

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Nightlord on Mar 07, 2012, 10:50:38 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 07, 2012, 04:56:11 PM
The game is great except there is way too much auto dialogue. In the first game I can't recall one time when Shepard spoke without the player controlling his intentions, that was what made it role playing. Now I swear Shepard speaks on his own about 50% of the time. Now instead of being Shepard, half of the time I'm just watching him.
What narrative setting do you have the game on, because from that description sounds like it may be set to action.

Also it seems if you import your shepard you aren't asked which narrative setting you want at the beginning of the game and I think action is chosen as the default.

It's RPG mode.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I don't mind it so much. Skips over redundant dialogue choices that would have the same outcome and, I don't know if anybody else has really noticed, but Shepard has a lot more depth to his/her character in this one. I like the feeling of voicing my opinion through dialogue choices, but there is some development here that goes on through a non-chosen level. I love it. Makes the whole stuggle a lot more powerful than having him/her be a blank slate the whole time aside from little dialogue choice moments.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Credit where it's due, thanks for using spoiler tags so far. Keep it up guys, and enjoy the game  :)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Spoiler
EDI-Joker romance inbound later in the game? Oh please, Bioware. :D
[close]

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 07, 2012, 11:55:06 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
I wouldn't be surprised. There was some dialogue in ME2 that kinda-sorta implied it was coming, but at the time i ignored it as jokes. Now that she has a body, though... 
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 07, 2012, 11:55:06 PM
Spoiler
[close]
It's really not as weird as it sounds when you get to that point.

r888

r888

Finally got it today
its f**king awesome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed