Mass Effect (Read 427,010 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Everything about this game...

Effectz

Effectz

Clint I love you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAstXPXvfEY#ws

Im going to play multiplayer,My side missions are good,but i cant stand looking at 50%

Yautja117

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That was gold.  :D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I can confirm all that shitstorm of troll user reviews comes from /v/ mostly. There's a Bioware-hate trend there since long ago. They're not even funny anymore, and many usual /v/ users (like me) are getting tired of those guys.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

So, what's the Garrus/FemShep romance like? That's the only one I give a shit about.

Some of the troll reviews on Metacritic can be amusing in their stupidity (a little), but are certainly not anything that should be taken seriously. I'm still waiting for my copy of the game before I pass any sort of judgement. I'm a bit sceptical about this one.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've finally given in and downloaded the demo. Won't be able to take the piss out of it play it until after work though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Okay. This f**kin' thing has gotten the eyes watery. Twice.

Two charatcer deaths within the tag...
Spoiler
Mordin and Thane's deaths were absolute perfection. Perfect endings for their characters.
[close]

I feel bad for anybody who didn't keep every possible squadmate or aquaintence alive the past two games... I mean, how do some of these things even work without those guys?

Just finished the attack on...
Spoiler
The Citadel... as if things hadn't heated up beyond epic with the curing of the Genophage (seriously, what asshole wouldn't do that?).
[close]

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I've only done up to the end of the Mars mission. Great fun, and it's really setting everything up for this to be an epic finale.

Flying into the Citadel again... Goddamnit, the ME games are some of the most beautiful games I've seen.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just wait, Marines. Virmire is child's play compared to the shit you're about to endure.  :'(

Most emotionally wrenching game I've ever played. Hell, labeling it as merely a game does it a disservice.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Damnit, why'd this have to come out right as things are getting busy with rehearsals? :D

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

>bioware

Nightlord

Nightlord

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The game is great except there is way too much auto dialogue. In the first game I can't recall one time when Shepard spoke without the player controlling his intentions, that was what made it role playing. Now I swear Shepard speaks on his own about 50% of the time. Now instead of being Shepard, half of the time I'm just watching him.

Prime113

Prime113

Oh my gosh! This is better than I could have ever hoped for. So far, its better in every aspect. There have been sad moments and holy shit that was badass moments. I'm having the time of my life, guys.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed