Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 426,976 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 06, 2012, 01:43:00 PM
The fact how much MP you play makes the ending better or worse is pretty retarded. That being said, I can't wait to start playing this.
It only adds to the Galaxy Readiness meter; nothing is lost between the two, full Readiness can still be achieved through single player alone.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 06, 2012, 01:53:06 PM
The fact how much MP you play makes the ending better or worse is pretty retarded. That being said, I can't wait to start playing this.
It only adds to the Galaxy Readiness meter; nothing is lost between the two, full Readiness can still be achieved through single player alone.

Ah, that is great news.

Effectz

Effectz

Anyone do the Eden Prime mission?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Gotta say, not importing my shepard's face is goddamn annoying.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 06, 2012, 01:53:06 PM

I'm being told it makes achieving full readiness by only playing SP quite hard though.

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 06, 2012, 05:36:39 PM
Gotta say, not importing my shepard's face is goddamn annoying.

They say they're working on those issues. Still... massive f**k-up by Bioware.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Why cant you guys import your Shepards? Is it a problem with the cloud storage thing?

Prime113

Prime113

I imported my guy, I just had to make the face again.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 06, 2012, 09:15:08 PM
I imported my guy, I just had to make the face again.

God, thats a pain in the arse! I spent ages perfecting my guy. Any clue when they are meant to have rectified the problem?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Thank god I've got default man Shep for my main.  :D

It'll probably be patched by the time I import my custom femme Shep.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've been doing some research on it, on the Bioware forums and stuff. They say Bioware is sorry for the problem and they are trying to rectify the problem ASAP. Theres a mod for PC users to use. Theres no incidents of the import error on PS3, So they think its something to do with people importing from ME1 > ME2 > ME3. I'm not sure if its happening for Every player though. I think I read that you can't import from cloud storage, and you have to have the save games from ME1 and ME2 to import into ME3

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 06, 2012, 09:30:57 PM
Thank god I've got default man Shep for my main.  :D

It'll probably be patched by the time I import my custom femme Shep.

What, no Femme Fatale for your first playthrough? :laugh:

Hudson

Hudson

Pretty f**king furious that I can't get my character's appearance to carry over...

Nightlord

Nightlord

Hope that import glitch gets fixed before friday, as all my sheps are custom.

Also what the hell is going on here? http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mass-effect-3
Attack of the tools.

Vakarian

Vakarian

User reviews from people that don't know their ear holes from their arseholes. It's best people stick to reviews from people in the games industry that actually know what they are talking about.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 06, 2012, 11:32:39 PM
User reviews from people that don't know their ear holes from their arseholes. It's best people stick to reviews from people in the games industry that actually know what they are talking about.

I pay no attention to professional reviews. We're talking about the types of morons who give Call of Duty 9/10 every year. If you ask me, they're probably being paid off/pressured to give high scores on big releases. I'm not saying that's the case with ME3 and I certainly pay no attention to idiotic user reviews, but in the end, for me, it comes down to what I want to play. I've enjoyed plenty of "lesser" games that might have gotten 6/10 from IGN.

It's clear people are trolling the ME3 Metacritic reviews. Here's a quote from one:

QuoteSpoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore! Spoilers! Garrus has a love interest for Shepard! Spoilers! Commander Shepard kills Dumbledore!

Gee, you can really take that seriously, can't you?

I think this may be the work of the nobodies over at 4Chan and other sites such as that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed