Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 908,199 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

First look at The Walking Dead Issue #109, available April 2013:
Quote Maggie and Sophia pick up the pieces and continue their lives at the Hilltop.

Glad to see them return in the series. Last I think we saw of them was issue 101.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 16, 2013, 06:18:22 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Jan 16, 2013, 02:39:41 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2013, 01:03:00 PM
Has anyone read any of the Superman 52 stuff? I'd like to give that a shot.

I read Action Comics Vol.1. I liked it. Good artwork, good story.

This. Thought Volume 1 was amazing. Typical Grant Morrison mind f**kery but it's goooood.

Brilliant. I'll have to pick it up! Thanks :) Anyone gave Superior Spiderman a read yet?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Marvel Reportedly Planning Big Cosmic Crossover Event This Summer

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=72958

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So, I just finished Tomb of Dracula volume two. It was pretty great overall. Werewolf By Night is a character I'll probably look into a bit more, and Dr. Sun was a pretty good villain. I just want to know how in the blue hell wooden bullets work.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Spending my very early morning reading season 11 of Smallville. Liking how Batman and Nightwing have this back an forth talk between each other in broad daylight in their civilian personas, it's nice. So far it looks like they're both private investigators or something...possibly like buddy cops in a way.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

If you like Season 11 then dig into the Stephanie Brown run of Batgirl... by the same writer. lots of fun stuff in there.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 21, 2013, 10:25:39 AM
If you like Season 11 then dig into the Stephanie Brown run of Batgirl... by the same writer. lots of fun stuff in there.

Heard lots of good things about that one. I guess I'll take a look, I'm interested as to why so many people are actually saying they prefer her as Batgirl more than anyone else.

Abe

Abe

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 19, 2013, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Jan 16, 2013, 06:18:22 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Jan 16, 2013, 02:39:41 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2013, 01:03:00 PM
Has anyone read any of the Superman 52 stuff? I'd like to give that a shot.

I read Action Comics Vol.1. I liked it. Good artwork, good story.

This. Thought Volume 1 was amazing. Typical Grant Morrison mind f**kery but it's goooood.

Brilliant. I'll have to pick it up! Thanks :) Anyone gave Superior Spiderman a read yet?

Read This  ;)

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 09, 2013, 08:20:43 PM

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 09, 2013, 07:39:44 PM
Reading Superior Spider-Man # 01 right now. Laughing at the robot who got zapped screaming why it was ever programmed with Pain Receptors...freaking Simpsons did it first, but it's still funny.

EDIT

I am honestly crying right now...because there is f**king hope, there is hope god damn it! YES!!! f**kING HELL YES!!!

Aspie, if you're reading this. Just know that I was right! I AM f**kING RIGHT!!! Oh my god, I am so f**king happy right now...YES!

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/6/64/Raptorjesuscamp.gif

OMG YES!!!

YOU CALLED IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 21, 2013, 10:33:03 AM
Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 21, 2013, 10:25:39 AM

Heard lots of good things about that one. I guess I'll take a look, I'm interested as to why so many people are actually saying they prefer her as Batgirl more than anyone else.

Most Bat-Family members = Depressed madafakas. The Steph character has every reason to "crack" under pressure... but refuses to. And so the book ended up having a fun, adventurous vibe. Her + Damian Wayne = Comedy Gold.
+ She slapped Bruce Wayne. And who hasnt wanted to do that to his smug face?

Shasvre

Shasvre

All of these "Age of Ultron" promos have looked pretty sleek so far. :)

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=73181

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Should be illegal to continually have an event every god damn minute.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Does anyone remember Marvel creating another Fantastic Four back in the day? They only appeared for one issue, I think, and it was in a Hulk comic. We had Hulk jumping around in the desert when a bunch of scientists crashlanded. The looks and powers of the characters were very similar to the Fantastic Four, but the powers misfired and pretty much killed them all, while doing battle with the Hulk.

Anyone remember what these guys where called?

And no, it's not DC's Hank Henshaw I'm thinking about. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Today I picked up the graphic novel of At the Mountains of Madness, as well as Wonder Woman Volume 1: Blood. Looking forward to both of them.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 25, 2013, 08:48:37 AM
Should be illegal to continually have an event every god damn minute.

Actually this event will be more 'contained' than its predecessors (fear itself, siege, avx, etc.), I've read it will only last two months and will have very few tie-ins.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Marvel and their damn "events" so they can boost sales. Haven't they learned that they're comics are dying?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed