No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,069 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Magegg on Jan 27, 2013, 04:23:55 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 25, 2013, 08:48:37 AM
Should be illegal to continually have an event every god damn minute.

Actually this event will be more 'contained' than its predecessors (fear itself, siege, avx, etc.), I've read it will only last two months and will have very few tie-ins.

They can make it was "contained" as much as they want, but every damn minute I keep seeing an event being announced as soon as another is just finished.

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 25, 2013, 12:51:06 PM
Does anyone remember Marvel creating another Fantastic Four back in the day? They only appeared for one issue, I think, and it was in a Hulk comic. We had Hulk jumping around in the desert when a bunch of scientists crashlanded. The looks and powers of the characters were very similar to the Fantastic Four, but the powers misfired and pretty much killed them all, while doing battle with the Hulk.

Anyone remember what these guys where called?

And no, it's not DC's Hank Henshaw I'm thinking about. :laugh:

I'll be going to sleep soon, but when I wake up in a few hours I'll look into this.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wasn't sure where to post this, but Marvel is putting out an animated [url-=http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=73434]Inhumans[/url] movie. I thought they were pretty cool when they appeared in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic, and I've been wanting to check out some of Marvel's animated stuff, so maybe I'll give this a go.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Injustice: Gods Among Us #03

Holy f**k....

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 30, 2013, 08:53:11 AM
Injustice: Gods Among Us #03

Holy f**k....

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

^Meh.

Spoiler
It's typical OMG THEY KILLED MY FAMILY. NOW IM GONNA TURN EVIIIIIILLLLLLL.
[close]

Didnt care for it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Blacklabel on Jan 30, 2013, 09:29:06 AM
^Meh.

Spoiler
It's typical OMG THEY KILLED MY FAMILY. NOW IM GONNA TURN EVIIIIIILLLLLLL.
[close]

Didnt care for it.

You have no heart!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

You are damn right.

Spoiler

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I finished the At the Mountains of Madness graphic novel. It was mostly pretty good, but the stuff in the city felt rushed.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Superior Spider-Man #02

Spoiler
Jesus Christ...Peter in consciousness/ghost form was basically us, the Peter Parker/Spider-Man fans. He was basically saying things to Doc Ock that we ourselves have been saying since issue 1. Many people have complained about the cover, even going so far as to believe that this is basically rape...but nothing of the sort happens, Doc Ock does something that seems reasonable, so no worries there. So far, the issue was alright, it does show that Ock has ways of doing things that are more efficient, but his way of thinking can be argued of being either correct or not so correct. On his way to save MJ, he sees a mugging take place, Peter tells Ocks that he needs to stop the mugging, while Ock thinks to himself that it's just some petty crime and that the main objective warrants more attention above of all others.
[close]

An okay issue at best. The ending is the most I'm excited about to see come to fruition.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wait...seriously? That's ridiculous.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 04, 2013, 12:45:14 AM
Wait...seriously? That's ridiculous.

It's true...sad to see how he was practically mocked at a convention about indie comics. You would think that the underdogs would be supporting each other, but no. f**king cowardly f**ks.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I didn't even read the whole article, I was more in shock as Marvel and DC copyrighting 'superhero'...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

'I' is (c) Omega inc. You can't use 'I' without my permission.

Suing you now.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Feb 04, 2013, 02:01:56 PM
'I' is (c) Omega inc. You can't use 'I' without my permission.

Suing you now.

And "(c)" is (c) Kiramid inc, so I'm suing you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed