Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,262 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

That ending to The Walking Dead #106. It could be a major thing or it could be nothing at all.

Can't wait to find out.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Reading Superior Spider-Man # 01 right now. Laughing at the robot who got zapped screaming why it was ever programmed with Pain Receptors...freaking Simpsons did it first, but it's still funny.

EDIT

I am honestly crying right now...because there is f**king hope, there is hope god damn it! YES!!! f**kING HELL YES!!!

Aspie, if you're reading this. Just know that I was right! I AM f**kING RIGHT!!! Oh my god, I am so f**king happy right now...YES!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Thor: God of Thunder #4 was of course great. This God Butcher is honestly the best villain Marvel have come up with in a long time.

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thor's already out too?! f**k, gotta go read that right now then.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 09, 2013, 07:39:44 PM
Reading Superior Spider-Man # 01 right now. Laughing at the robot who got zapped screaming why it was ever programmed with Pain Receptors...freaking Simpsons did it first, but it's still funny.

EDIT

I am honestly crying right now...because there is f**king hope, there is hope god damn it! YES!!! f**kING HELL YES!!!

Aspie, if you're reading this. Just know that I was right! I AM f**kING RIGHT!!! Oh my god, I am so f**king happy right now...YES!

OMG YES!!!

YOU CALLED IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

How long does it usually take for Marvel to release TPBs? Because this Thor series Shas keeps talking about is beginning to really pique my interest.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 09, 2013, 08:21:05 PM
How long does it usually take for Marvel to release TPBs? Because this Thor series Shas keeps talking about is beginning to really pique my interest.

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 09, 2013, 08:20:43 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 09, 2013, 07:39:44 PM

EDIT

https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/6/64/Raptorjesuscamp.gif

OMG YES!!!

YOU CALLED IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

That gif could not be a better re-enactment of how I was reacting if it tried.

EDIT

Just read Thor: God of Thunder # 04. f**king fantastic read as always, and the ending got me f**king hyped for the next issue.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm halfway through Tomb of Dracula volume one, and it's pretty badass so far. One thing, though: in issue 6, a rich family admits to the vampire hunters that they forced their deformed son to live alone in a ruined chapel on the moors, and no one calls them on it. What the hell?!?

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, that may have been a small oversight on the writer's part. Next ish, prepare for the children of the night! ;D

I am currently reading Judge Dredd: The Complete Case Files 02 and it's awesome. I am right in the middle of the Cursed Earth Saga which opens the book. Dredd and a few other Judges have to traverse the cursed Earth and make it to Mega City Two in order to stop a deadly virus. Brian Bolland's pencils are just delicious. He makes Dredd look fantastic.

Hmmhmm. I love me some British 2000AD goodness.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Another iss of The Walking Dead, another cliff-hanger in the End...\

My theory is that
Spoiler
Negan turned Carl against Rick and made him join his group
[close]

ShadowPred

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

That's ridiculous.

SM

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 09, 2013, 11:45:21 PM

My theory is that
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Don't see Carl joining Negan, he won't forgive him for killing Glenn. I think what Negan did to Carl was: NOTHING IMPORTANT. He just wanted to scare Rick.
[close]

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Magegg on Jan 10, 2013, 02:31:15 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 09, 2013, 11:45:21 PM

My theory is that
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Don't see Carl joining Negan, he won't forgive him for killing Glenn. I think what Negan did to Carl was: NOTHING IMPORTANT. He just wanted to scare Rick.
[close]
Or...
Spoiler
What if Carl dies?
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed