Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 93,079 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 23, 2008, 06:25:58 AM
God forbid we use spoiler tags.

The game is three months old. That's like 500 in Gamefaq years.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Wait, it's really that old already?

nvm then.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 24, 2008, 03:41:14 AM
Wait, it's really that old already?

nvm then.

No...only 2 months...came out in October...

War Wager

War Wager

I'm loving this thing.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I went ahead and beat it about a week and a half ago after letting it sit around the fifth level for ever.

Liked the vast majority of it, but aside from the story involved, thought the last level was extremely gimmicky and disappointing.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I dont know about everyone else but i just beat the hivemind and i thought it was way too easy. I was expecting more.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ Seconded. Easiest boss I've fought in a long time. The Beast in Turok gave me more trouble.

EEV2650

EEV2650

i had more trouble with the hunter necromorph Mercer created than i did with the hivemind. The hivemind i just dodged his tentacle attacks and shot those weird orb things around it's mouth and down he went. Lame ::) I love the game though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

After playing up to Chapter Five...I've practically had an orgasm over this game..it's just too good.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 26, 2008, 11:09:37 PM
After playing up to Chapter Five...I've practically had an orgasm over this game..it's just too good.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! 8)

And dont worry about how easy the boss is...the game makes up for it!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 27, 2008, 01:31:36 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Dec 26, 2008, 11:09:37 PM

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! 8)

Bang bang!! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

On my next replay, I'm only using the plasma cutter, let's see if I can win that trophy...

War Wager

War Wager

I done that my first try. ^ I like to look at the achievments first and work it out from there.

Just completed it btw, really kick ass game. 10/10 And I never jumped once!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 27, 2008, 02:31:27 AM
On my next replay, I'm only using the plasma cutter, let's see if I can win that trophy...
I'm working on getting it. Halfway through and so far it's all I've used. I'm a cheap bastard so I probably wouldn't buy any weapons even if I wasn't going for the achievement unless it was mandatory.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There's no REAL need. A fully upgraded Cutter is deadly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed