Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 94,890 times)

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2008, 03:36:47 PM
Damn it, I'm on Chap. 12, but I hafta return it >:( Oh well, if it goes on sale over Boxing week, I'll pick it up.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The gameplay is ideal. It's a mixture of Resident Evil 4 and Doom 3. Though I find sometimes it can rely too much on simple "boo" tactics.

War Wager

War Wager

Oh great, I'm terrible for getting frights.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Haha, give it a spin my friend. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

It is one hell of a fun game. When I have the extra cash I'll buy it. I've only played on my friends PS3 (all the way through though).

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Eidotemit on Dec 21, 2008, 08:13:05 AM
It is one hell of a fun game. When I have the extra cash I'll buy it. I've only played on my friends PS3 (all the way through though).

Yes yes...buy it!!!!!... ;)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I will, when I have the money and theres nothing else I want to buy. I've already beaten the game start to finish, so its not like I'm missing out.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I Only Need To Wait 4 More Days To Get It :D

So Excited :P

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I have a question about the game, if anyone goes on marketplace and gets the dismemberment demo its f**king impossible to live is the game really that hard? This would sway my vote to by or rent.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's challenging, but far from impossible.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Pvt.Torque Reikan on Dec 22, 2008, 03:52:07 AM
I have a question about the game, if anyone goes on marketplace and gets the dismemberment demo its f**king impossible to live is the game really that hard? This would sway my vote to by or rent.

You can't live through the dimemberment demo, you die in the end anyway.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I just finished the game, and yes, I loved it ;D The final boss was easy dude, really easy. Kinda surprising considering how big it was...made me go WHOA :o first time I saw it. The ending was upsetting, I felt sorry for Isak since his g/f killed herself for w/e reason, then that bitch he was working with shafted him in the end (though she got what she deserved, hehe). Didn't expect his g/f's zombie to jump out at him in the end, lol. That made me jump and go WTF.

9/10

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2008, 04:54:00 AM
I just finished the game, and yes, I loved it ;D The final boss was easy dude, really easy. Kinda surprising considering how big it was...made me go WHOA :o first time I saw it. The ending was upsetting, I felt sorry for Isak since his g/f killed herself for w/e reason, then that bitch he was working with shafted him in the end (though she got what she deserved, hehe). Didn't expect his g/f's zombie to jump out at him in the end, lol. That made me jump and go WTF.

9/10

Spoiler

If they bring back Isaac for the announced sequel it's rather likely just a hallucination, secondly she didn't show any necromorphism, and Isaac was already hallucinating by chapter two.

[close]

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

God forbid we use spoiler tags.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Xhan on Dec 23, 2008, 06:24:09 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 23, 2008, 04:54:00 AM

9/10

If they bring back Isaac for sequel it's rather likely just a hallucination, secdonly she didn't show any necromorphism, and Isaac was already hallucinating by chapter two.

Thats correct...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed