Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 94,803 times)

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Theres a free demo that you can download over Live, so if you aren't sure if you want it or not, get the demo. I know what I'm getting for christmas now.  8)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Im Getting Dead Space For X-Mas And I Want to make the game be as scary as possible. What Should I Do To Make It Really Freaky? lol

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Shadow435 on Dec 17, 2008, 09:48:09 PM
Im Getting Dead Space For X-Mas And I Want to make the game be as scary as possible. What Should I Do To Make It Really Freaky? lol

Play it!

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Shadow435 on Dec 17, 2008, 09:48:09 PM

Get a really big TV with surround sound and play it really loud in the middle of the night. And wear diapers.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I've got up to final boss, haven't got around to finishing it yet.  Been playing Tomb Raider: Underworld.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I rented the game last Sunday and I'm on Chapter 9. f**king love it ;D

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 18, 2008, 06:08:35 PM
I rented the game last Sunday and I'm on Chapter 9. f**king love it ;D

So do I!...One of my favourite games.... 8)

War Wager

War Wager

I've got to wait a week to play it... :'(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's made me jump quite a few times, but it's not as scary as everyone else claims.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 19, 2008, 03:20:11 AM
It's made me jump quite a few times, but it's not as scary as everyone else claims.

A few jumps...here and there...but its not over scarey....

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I finally rented it a week ago, I find it pretty scary, it's quite immersive, and I get pretty up close and personal with my TV when I game, so it's gotten me to jump quite a few times, and I've only been through chapter 1.

A lot scarier than F.E.A.R.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Oh Im so glad some of you guys are liking it!!! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm finally on Chapter 12, with any luck I'll beat it before I have to return it. Damn it, I wish there were more nodes to pickup!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm going to be getting it on Christmas, or Christmas eve if I pick the right one {i get to open 1 on Christmas eve}

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Damn it, I'm on Chap. 12, but I hafta return it >:( Oh well, if it goes on sale over Boxing week, I'll pick it up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed