ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 157,117 times)

Gate

Gate

I'm kind of frightened.. what if they try to tie it in with the Prequel?

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

I wouldn't think they would just scrap the story set between Aliens and Alien 3 they would have wasted their time and well if it isn't broke don't fix it.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

They may not try to tie them into eachother. But they may be waiting on them to make sure nothing conflicts story/canon wise.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

QuoteAliens: Colonial Marines is still being worked on, the studio confirmed, but don't expect to see it anytime soon.

2012 ??? By the way, if A:CM (ever) gets released and it turns out to be a bomb and a dissapointment (because of its prolonged development cycle, like many games did), I'll be the first one to laugh at GBX.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Oct 19, 2010, 08:22:35 AM
QuoteAliens: Colonial Marines is still being worked on, the studio confirmed, but don't expect to see it anytime soon.

2012 ??? By the way, if A:CM (ever) gets released and it turns out to be a bomb and a dissapointment (because of its prolonged development cycle, like many games did), I'll be the first one to laugh at GBX.

This is starting to become a new Duke Nukem Forever. And is anyone else mad that Duke is stealing the spotlight from A:CM? There's nothing special about Duke other then the fact that is game was delayed for years. As soon as Forever comes out, no one will care about Duke.

Griffith

Griffith

I don't know about you guys but with the release of the Alien Antholgy people at gearbox should be hyped and motivated to see that they are working on a franchise that deserve their best effort and dedication, I mean if they built a pulse rifle it's for sure that they at least did a private screening at GBX HQ.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

They probably built a Smart Gun too but I wouldn't know, I am not allowed into Area 51.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Like I said long long time ago - DNF is nothing special anymore. Anything new that was supposed to be made in this game is already made by hundred other games and DNF will be just another shooter. If this game was released a year or two or 3 after the announce ok - back then everything was still new into the FPS gengre but now meh. Even the story is so boring - aliens and pigs invade the earth - lets kick some ass yeaah very interesning huh Show up the ACM footage already, its something different and we need good current gen game with this franchaise. Come on, no one care about some tall blonde Terminator like dumbass, its not so badass anymore. Duke had his moment long time ago and he wasted this moment.

chupacabras acheronsis

"and i'm all out of gum".

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I agree with Moss about DNF. All the old fans will love it but most people will get it thinking that it's going to be amazing only to realize its what they have been playing over all these years waiting for DNF. The invincible bad ass main character, the awesome weapons, etc. Its not saying that it won't be a quality game but, not sure how to say it.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Moss on Oct 29, 2010, 09:33:23 AM
Like I said long long time ago - DNF is nothing special anymore. Anything new that was supposed to be made in this game is already made by hundred other games and DNF will be just another shooter. If this game was released a year or two or 3 after the announce ok - back then everything was still new into the FPS gengre but now meh. Even the story is so boring - aliens and pigs invade the earth - lets kick some ass yeaah very interesning huh Show up the ACM footage already, its something different and we need good current gen game with this franchaise. Come on, no one care about some tall blonde Terminator like dumbass, its not so badass anymore. Duke had his moment long time ago and he wasted this moment.

Could not have said it better myself. Bravo dude. Now if only Gearbox would listen.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Now if only the entire DNF community would listen.  ::)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Oct 30, 2010, 10:06:52 PM
Now if only the entire DNF community would listen.  ::)
La la la la i am not listening, i want my Duke!  :P

Blame sega and fox for being retarded assholes for making GBX keep tight lipped about ACM.

predalien27

predalien27

Because of Sega and Fox, we can't have nice things! >:(  :D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Sega will have to do something about it sooner or later. They don't get to keep the license forever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed