ACM Status Update #2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 19, 2010, 11:24:40 AM

Author
ACM Status Update #2 (Read 157,865 times)

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

finally some news about this game or more confirmation that it's still being developed, can't wait to hear more

Brother

Brother

Botman was asked if they know what the recommended specs would be for A:CM, he said they don't know yet, but they will probably be similar to what Borderlands had.

Intel Processor   -      Pentium 4 2.4GHz 
AMD Processor   -    Athlon XP 2400+
Nvidia Graphics Card   -    GeForce 8600 GS
ATI Graphics Card   -    Radeon X850 Series
RAM Memory   -    2 GB    
Hard Disk Space   -    8 GB    
Direct X   -    9

Also he confirmed that A:CM won't support DX11 and would look the same on a DX9 and DX11 cards.

Brother

Brother

1. It's been available for pre-order for years now
2. The retailers' release date are not correct

WinterActual

WinterActual

And ofcourse we are in full darkness again  ;D  Another year of waiting for another 4 screens next year lol

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Moss on Sep 10, 2010, 02:26:02 PM
And ofcourse we are in full darkness again  ;D  Another year of waiting for another 4 screens next year lol

I am actually quite satisfied if this turns out to be the case.  I printed each fuzzy screen already and one thing I like to do is turn off all the lights in my room and then light a match in front of one of my prints.  My room stays completely dark except for the light that touches the image.  For a moment I look at it in silence.  Then I shake the match out and lie on my bed and think about what I just saw.  I try to remember as many details as I can to myself until I fall asleep.

I discovered that a person only needs to see one image for a few minutes and if they really focus hard and allow an image to get burned deep into their memory, they can spend a year discussing every detail of that particular image.  The totally awesome thing about it is that instead of just one fuzzy image, GBX gave us four so I think I can be satisfied with what we have for almost half a decade.  :D

Brother

Brother

I'll have what ever he's smoking.

Force

Force

lol, me too man.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Can I have about 4 to 5 pounds of it?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

4-5 pounds would probably make you want to go into other threads and bother people.

Undel

Undel

Please stay on topic. This thread is for status updates, not AvP3 vs ACM discussion.

Quote from: Force on Sep 10, 2010, 10:26:55 PM
lol, me too man.

that post works perfectly next to a pic of hudson.

chupacabras acheronsis

Whoopie-f**kin'-Do.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

stroggificated

stroggificated

Quote"I know it's been radio silent for long, and we know that must be frustrating for some people, but the game was announced too soon."
Yeah, you're right. I'm even really pissed off.   ::)
A:R =Disappointment
AVP=Disappointment
AVPR=Disappointment
A: RPG Game= Announced, but cancelled
AVPGame=Disappontment
A:CM=Announced, but DNF has to come first.

Hell Yeah! Hell yeah!  :-X ;D

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Sep 06, 2010, 09:07:25 AM
Shifting priorities from Aliens: Colonial Marines to Duke Nukem Forever would be very bad. It's like unearthing a fossil of a dead animal and wanting to revive it and leaving a living animal to become one (a fossil, I mean). You can't have both at the same time, but...come on!
Damn right!

I gonna need a new computer for a maybe halfassed game. That's for sure.  :-X

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

A:CM could have the highest priority at GBX right now and DNF would still be released first. Its in its polishing stage unlike A:CM, cause we don't know what stage it is. However considering Lorin Wood stopped working on A:CM and was the lead conceptual designer I am guessing they are past the concept stage.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed