*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 50,825 times)

The Cleaner

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 02:30:20 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:26:05 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 21, 2007, 02:21:45 AM

She shot it twice first before it landed on Vasquez - stunning it - hence why it was thrashing around like that.
You mean she shot AT it twice, there's nothing that shows it was wounded, otherwise it wouldve been bleeding acid all over the place, would it not?. And even so, by the time it took for her to pin it down with her foot, it couldve been out of it's 'shock'(Though I HIGHLY doubt Aliens get shocked that easily) and clawed her up.

aliens are semi bullet proof genius  ::)  notice how gorman's rounds were bouncing off the alien coming out of the vent? yeah? good.   vasquez only got through the exoskeleton because the gun was less than an inch away from the aliens head.
And that somehow excuses it not doing anything while Vasquez has it pinned? ::)

If you'd atleast bothered to read my post, I wasn't even focusing on what rounds were fired, 'genius'. ::)

marrerom

Quote from: Dasani on Dec 21, 2007, 02:28:32 AM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 02:26:35 AM
And it is funny how stupid the aliens were in camerons trash.

-Slaps Johnny-

NO! NO! BAD JOHNNY, BAD!

-Slaps-

Quotethe other 3 movies where they intelligent, strong, and deadly

I'll give you deadly, I'll give you strong (by human standards) but...intelligent? When?

in alien its out manuvers dallas and comes up behind him so he cant use the flamethrower on it. it also stand between parker and lambert for the same reason. and it gets on the escape ship when it notices that the place is starting to get unstable.

in alien3 it uses divide and conquer tactics separating individuals away from the group and killing them. it also reasiles that they are trying to trap it but goes in anyway because it didnt think dillion would kill himself by staying in the trap.

and they set traps in A:R.  stand in front of the hull so that people wont shoot at it. and ecaped the cage by using their own acid blood.

in avp they again used their acid blood both as a weapon (grid) and to free the queen.

boom, headshot.  ;)

That Yellow Alien

Honestly, the whole Vasquez scene, while cool, is a crock of shit. If an Alien is so strong, how is Vasquez able to pin one down with her foot?

The Cleaner

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:33:41 AM
@Marrerom: 1 & 3, yes, against a bunch of prisoners armed with kitchen knives and a space crew armed with a makeshift flamethrower that they didn't get a chance to use because one froze up and another couldn't fire it without killing another crewmember.

Second, A:R Aliens are shown to be more intelligent because of inheriting human DNA(Even one of the doctors says this), IE; coordinating with facehuggers for an ambush, which we never saw normal Aliens do.

marrerom

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:34:54 AM

She shot it twice first before it landed on Vasquez - stunning it - hence why it was thrashing around like that.
You mean she shot AT it twice, there's nothing that shows it was wounded, otherwise it wouldve been bleeding acid all over the place, would it not?. And even so, by the time it took for her to pin it down with her foot, it couldve been out of it's 'shock'(Though I HIGHLY doubt Aliens get shocked that easily) and clawed her up.

aliens are semi bullet proof genius  ::)  notice how gorman's rounds were bouncing off the alien coming out of the vent? yeah? good.   vasquez only got through the exoskeleton because the gun was less than an inch away from the aliens head.

If you'd atleast bothered to read my post, I wasn't even focusing on what rounds were fired, 'genius'. ::)

the entire scene lasts 4 seconds. that coupled with the fact that it was being shot the whole time and it was in a cramped space where it could barely move and the fact that vasquez died anyway (she would have bleed out it she hadnt been blown up) more than separate this example from the pathetic excuses for aliens are present in avp-r.

marrerom

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:37:51 AM
@Marrerom: 1 & 3, yes, against a bunch of prisoners armed with kitchen knives and a space crew armed with a makeshift flamethrower that they didn't get a chance to use because one froze up and another couldn't fire it without killing another crewmember.

Second, A:R Aliens are shown to be more intelligent because of inheriting human DNA(Even one of the doctors says this), IE; coordinating with facehuggers for an ambush, which we never saw normal Aliens do.

got any evidence to back up this up? no? didnt think so.

Johnny Handsome

QuoteHonestly, the whole Vasquez scene, while cool, is a crock of shit. If an Alien is so strong, how is Vasquez able to pin one down with her foot?
Thats the whole point of mine, the scene is a huge pile of dog shit, but it is cool.
Same goes for avp-r, it is BS, but is is following a storyline and it looks cool and it is entertaining.

The Cleaner

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 02:40:47 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:34:54 AM

the entire scene lasts 4 seconds. that coupled with the fact that it was being shot the whole time and it was in a cramped space where it could barely move and the fact that vasquez died anyway (she would have bleed out it she hadnt been blown up) more than separate this example from the pathetic excuses for aliens are present in avp-r.
Bullshit. I just saw the movie today, and it lasts a hell of a lot longer than 4 seconds. And as you stated before, Aliens are semi-bullet proof, so it wouldn't have matter if she shot it(Like you yourself stated in your post) because it wouldve most likely not even shock it, and it wouldve torn her a new one. So what if it was in an enclosed space? Last time I checked, Aliens do a lot better there than out in the open, do they not?

That Yellow Alien

At least Vasquez wasn't holding two Aliens by the neck for 10 seconds. ;D

megachu17

ah, but then, Vasquez isnt a pred

The Cleaner

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 02:42:25 AM
Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:37:51 AM

got any evidence to back up this up? no? didnt think so.
Yeah; the movies. Got any evidence to back up your blatantly obvious overly biased posts? Hell no? Then shut the hell up and stop making an ass out of yourself already.

Dasani

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 21, 2007, 02:36:21 AM

in alien its out manuvers dallas and comes up behind him so he cant use the flamethrower on it.

Well, flanking an opponent seems to be a typical predatory tactic.

Quoteit also stand between parker and lambert for the same reason. and it gets on the escape ship when it notices that the place is starting to get unstable.

We don't know that...

Quotein alien3 it uses divide and conquer tactics separating individuals away from the group and killing them.

Again, purty standard predatory behavior.

Quoteit also reasiles that they are trying to trap it but goes in anyway because it didnt think dillion would kill himself by staying in the trap.

Or, it rushes into the trap that it doesn't notice because Dillion was standing right f**king there. And in that situation when prey stands there stareing at the predator, the predator usually goes in for the kill.

Quoteand they set traps in A:R.  stand in front of the hull so that people wont shoot at it.

That might not of been on purpose...

Quoteand ecaped the cage by using their own acid blood.

Those aliens had extra human DNA.

Quotein avp they again used their acid blood both as a weapon (grid)

These aliens also gestated and matured in the span of a few minutes, normal aliens, they were not...

Quoteand to free the queen.

Probably at her direction...the Queens seem fairly smart, the drones...not so much...

Quoteboom, headshot.  ;)

Bang, nutshot! ;D

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:44:39 AM
At least Vasquez wasn't holding two Aliens by the neck for 10 seconds. ;D
No, hicks just managed to almost close a door while an alien didnt managed to get it open, then failed to kill him because it was tupid enough to wait until its being shot.
Quoteah, but then, Vasquez isnt a pred
You beat me to it.

marrerom

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:44:07 AM

Bullshit. I just saw the movie today, and it lasts a hell of a lot longer than 4 seconds. And as you stated before, Aliens are semi-bullet proof, so it wouldn't have matter if she shot it(Like you yourself stated in your post) because it wouldve most likely not even shock it, and it wouldve torn her a new one. So what if it was in an enclosed space? Last time I checked, Aliens do a lot better there than out in the open, do they not?
[/quote]

no, it last exactly 4 seconds from where she starts shooting it to where she shoves her foot on its head. 4 seconds.  ;)

The Cleaner

Quote from: megachu17 on Dec 21, 2007, 02:45:24 AM
ah, but then, Vasquez isnt a pred
Exactly. I doubt vasquez could have enough strength to hurl and in-his-prime Arnie 10 feet back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed