*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers*

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Dec 20, 2007, 10:47:21 PM

Author
*Spoilers* AvPR Sewer Battle Youtube *Spoilers* (Read 51,526 times)

gameoverman

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:10:19 AM
Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:06:27 AM
Technically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her. I don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.

No, she killed it already. If his buddies hadn't arrived, then chances are Gorman wouldve pulled her back to where Hicks, Ripley and Newt were and she wouldve survived. And if the Aliens in ALIENS were half as deadly as the fans are making them out to be, than regardless of her holding it's head down with her foot, it wouldve clawed the f**k outta her instead of twitching and convulsing .

Why does everyone keep ignoring the fact that the alien had got shot twice in the head at point blank range BEFORE Vasquez pinned it's head with her foot?  ::)

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:12:34 AM
No, watch as Chet whips Wolf. Just as he is about to shoot them, he gets hit and his plasma casters go off.

And that cauterizing shit ain't true, because when Wolf blasts an Alien up close in the hive, acid shoots all over.

Well stuff kittens in a sack and light them on fire, that's bull!

In the very first predator, the plasma caster cauterized Blaine's chest wound. The Strause's are alien fanboys!

THIS MOVIE WILL BE LIKE WATCHING MY CHILDREN SODOMIZED OVER AND OVER AGAIN! EAARGHHH! ;D

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Gates on Dec 21, 2007, 02:08:35 AM
Oh boy...Johnny's at it again... :-*
Yeah, i love you too.
QuoteTechnically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her.
It got her foot, nothin else, and if one alien cant kill a handgunned women by itself then you pretty much confirming that the alien strengt is laying in their numbers.
QuoteI don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.
I dont ever see that cameron was smart enough that ripley got acid on her even when she was shooting the alien at point blank.
QuoteAnd if the Aliens in ALIENS were half as deadly as the fans are making them out to be
Thats the way it is, they never did anything usefull in the movie that a normal B slasher movie monster cant do too. Thank cameron for that.
QuoteNo, watch as Chet whips Wolf. Just as he is about to shoot them, he gets hit and his plasma casters go off.
Thats another thing, why did wolf just not kill those aliens in a second, he just stands there looking at them, the aliens should have been dead from the beginning, but nooo... talk about poor handling of creatures. :P

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Quote from: gameoverman on Dec 21, 2007, 02:15:36 AM
Technically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her. I don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.

No, she killed it already. If his buddies hadn't arrived, then chances are Gorman wouldve pulled her back to where Hicks, Ripley and Newt were and she wouldve survived. And if the Aliens in ALIENS were half as deadly as the fans are making them out to be, than regardless of her holding it's head down with her foot, it wouldve clawed the f**k outta her instead of twitching and convulsing .

Why does everyone keep ignoring the fact that the alien had got shot twice in the head at point blank range BEFORE Vasquez pinned it's head with her foot?  ::)
No, she pinned it's head with her foot THEN shot it in the head point blank range. How the hell do you think she got her foot all burnt up? ::)

And with the time it took her to pin it's head with her foot, the thing shouldve been able to claw the hell out of her, not shake and convulse.

Dasani

Quote from: The Cleaner on Dec 21, 2007, 02:17:11 AM

No, she pinned it's head with her foot THEN shot it. How the hell do you think she got her foot all burnt up? ::)

He was talking about when the alien was coming down on top of her from the above shaft...

Wait...why wasn't she sprayed with acid then? :(

Johnny Handsome

Why does everyone keep ignoring the fact that the alien had got shot twice in the head at point blank range BEFORE Vasquez pinned it's head with her foot?
Ehh what? it was totally unharmed before she pinned its head with her foot...

Sry, but you just cant see the mistakes cameron did because you dont want to, and thats all. Watch the scene again before you start to talk about requiem please.

cameron made the alien the way it is today, a useless bug that cant handle shit, thank you cameron.

gases

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 02:16:47 AM
Quote from: Gates on Dec 21, 2007, 02:08:35 AM
Oh boy...Johnny's at it again... :-*
Yeah, i love you too.
QuoteTechnically, she did survive, but she didn't because the Alien still got her.
It got her foot, nothin else, and if one alien cant kill a handgunned women by itself then you pretty much confirming that the alien strengt is laying in their numbers.
QuoteI don't see Wolf getting acid blood on him.
I dont ever see that cameron was smart enough that ripley got acid on her even when she was shooting the alien at point blank.
QuoteAnd if the Aliens in ALIENS were half as deadly as the fans are making them out to be
Thats the way it is, they never did anything usefull in the movie that a normal B slasher movie monster cant do too. Thank cameron for that.
QuoteNo, watch as Chet whips Wolf. Just as he is about to shoot them, he gets hit and his plasma casters go off.
Thats another thing, why did wolf just not kill those aliens in a second, he just stands there looking at them, the aliens should have been dead from the beginning, but nooo... talk about poor handling of creatures. :P

he was deciding whether or not to blast those motherf**kers, but then "oh hi Chet" *gets whacked* "weeeeee"

Johnny Handsome

Quotehe was deciding whether or not to blast those motherf**kers
What is there to think about? The aliens should have been dead, everyone knows this, they clearly prefered the aliens in this scene.

Gates

Not to mention that the alien in question was still alive, just wounded and completely out of the fight...

Yeah, i love you too.

You don't want me involved in this...I will win, I always win... 8)

gameoverman

He was actually making fun of how retarded they were, ie:

:D

QuoteNo, she pinned it's head with her foot THEN shot it in the head point blank range. How the hell do you think she got her foot all burnt up?

She shot it twice first before it landed on Vasquez - stunning it - hence why it was thrashing around like that.

megachu17

is it possible 2 mak that vid lighter?

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Gates on Dec 21, 2007, 02:21:25 AM

That's because you're really Jesus dressed up in a clown suit. You can't fool me. 8)

Dasani

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 21, 2007, 02:23:06 AM
Quote from: Gates on Dec 21, 2007, 02:21:25 AM

That's because your really Jesus dressed up in a clown suit. You can't fool me. 8)

Gates is wearing a clown suit?

Wait....Jesus?

gases

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 21, 2007, 02:20:46 AM
Quotehe was deciding whether or not to blast those motherf**kers
What is there to think about? The aliens should have been dead, everyone knows this, they clearly prefered the aliens in this scene.

deciding whether to risk acid blowback. He took the risk but.. youknow

That Yellow Alien

Ya, his disguise may fool you, but not me. I'm like a crack-addicted puma.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed