DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've noticed ;D ;)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Yeah. Help, help, I'm being oppressed!

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I think the Aliens have better movies, but I like that the Predators are individuals with distinct personalities. So I'm going with those guys. But I like both in their own way. It depends on what mood I'm in at the time really.

Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur

I have to say IMO Predators are to human like, but Aliens are alien, they have semi-intelligence (some of the ones in A:R) but they also have this animal like feel to them. They're not going to invade, they're going to eat. Predators are awesome, but Alien has it's advantages (who could possibly dislike the concept of acid blood?).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Tyrannosaur on Jan 27, 2011, 11:04:18 AM
(who could possibly dislike the concept of acid blood?).
Drake.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Tyrannosaur on Jan 27, 2011, 11:04:18 AM
I have to say IMO Predators are to human like, but Aliens are alien, they have semi-intelligence (some of the ones in A:R) but they also have this animal like feel to them. They're not going to invade, they're going to eat. Predators are awesome, but Alien has it's advantages (who could possibly dislike the concept of acid blood?).
Aliens are a plague and they must be destroyed! I do like that they don't hurt kitty cats though.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 27, 2011, 05:00:14 PM
I do like that they don't hurt kitty cats though.

Not so in the special edition.

Bwa-tunk.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I don't do special editions.  8)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Classy.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Predator lol.  Just last night, after closing and locking up the building alone after work, this forum came into mind.  From spending too much time in the Alien film threads I actually scared myself and ended up searching my vehicle before getting in it lol.  Not that I actually thought there might be aliens (before Sharp Sticks puts a rush on my tin foil hat) but it was late/dark and that horror movie creepiness set in.   :-[

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 27, 2011, 06:18:02 PM
Predator lol.  Just last night, after closing and locking up the building alone after work, this forum came into mind.  From spending too much time in the Alien film threads I actually scared myself and ended up searching my vehicle before getting in it lol.  Not that I actually thought there might be aliens (before Sharp Sticks puts a rush on my tin foil hat) but it was late/dark and that horror movie creepiness set in.   :-[

I've had nights like that before. I still love alien more but god a few years ago i was truely freaked out.

Xenomorph x

Xenomorph x

aliens are so cool when i was 6 or 7 i saw aliens vs predator and i instantly made a bond with the aliens after that i got all the alien dvds dont get me wrong preds are cool (thats why i got all pred dvds to!) but the aliens are so unique but dont get me started on marines i mean there so rubbish theyre not even in the titles :laugh:

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Xenomorph x on Feb 03, 2011, 11:39:40 PM
aliens are so cool when i was 6 or 7 i saw aliens vs predator and i instantly made a bond with the aliens after that i got all the alien dvds dont get me wrong preds are cool (thats why i got all pred dvds to!) but the aliens are so unique but dont get me started on marines i mean there so rubbish theyre not even in the titles :laugh:

Yeah!!  You said it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed