Predators
654 (49.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1202

Author
Alien or Predator? (Read 467,350 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Xenomorph x on Feb 03, 2011, 11:39:40 PM
aliens are so cool when i was 6 or 7 i saw aliens vs predator and i instantly made a bond with the aliens after that i got all the alien dvds dont get me wrong preds are cool (thats why i got all pred dvds to!) but the aliens are so unique but dont get me started on marines i mean there so rubbish theyre not even in the titles :laugh:

Valaquen

Valaquen

aliens are so cool when i was 6 or 7 i saw aliens vs predator and i instantly made a bond with the aliens after that i got all the alien dvds dont get me wrong preds are cool (thats why i got all pred dvds to!) but the aliens are so unique but dont get me started on marines i mean there so rubbish theyre not even in the titles :laugh:

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Sharp Sticks and Valaquen just made my day rofl.

Don't diss the marines man give them credit for having the guts to face the ALIENS I mean who in their right mind would sign up to fight Aliens? Unless you thought they meant illegal aliens  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm inclined to agree with Xenomorph x. The didn't seem like a sharp bunch aside from Hicks.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Wasn't the point I was making at all.

but dont get me started on marines i mean there so rubbish theyre not even in the titles :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh yeah. Well, seriously, why would they be mentioned at all? Stupid complaint.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

It's like his idea of a synopsis is cover of one of the AVP video games. Looking at the franchise through the lens of Aliens vs Predators vs Marines shows such a fundamental misunderstanding of the scope of the themes that...that...well...

Quote from: Valaquen on Feb 05, 2011, 03:21:10 AM
http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g425/mrmagoo6/1289774901055s.jpg

Mus

Mus

RobHowell14

RobHowell14

All I have to say is with out the Tech the predators wouldn't stand a chance and sometimes with it they don't, Aliens all the way.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Celtic held in there just fine without any kind of advanced weaponry. He only lost because his ego got the better of him.

YoungbloodPred

YoungbloodPred

I think Predators because they are highly advanced and are very unique. They have a complicated mind and follow honor. I'm actually writing a book about them. The fact is there mind is as (or even more) intellegent then ours. They must think ahead to see the outcome of they're decisions and are highly skilled in battle. Plus they're awesome.

delsaber8

delsaber8

Quote from: YoungbloodPred on Feb 11, 2011, 03:32:29 PM
I think Predators because they are highly advanced and are very unique. They have a complicated mind and follow honor. I'm actually writing a book about them. The fact is there mind is as (or even more) intellegent then ours. They must think ahead to see the outcome of they're decisions and are highly skilled in battle. Plus they're awesome.
so true.

DARKENXASSASSIN

DARKENXASSASSIN

Aliens,because predators need fancy gadgets to win.Well,aliens just go face to face with real combat.Predators are NOT warriors,just cowards that cloak 24/7 with NO strength at ALL. ;D

DARKENXASSASSIN

DARKENXASSASSIN

Quote from: Dingo on Apr 01, 2007, 12:10:20 PM
I  say predator. They fight with honor and if they lose, they blow everyting up so no one wins. It's their way or no way.
nope,they're just pussying out because they suck and arnold PWNS them. it's just showing the other stupid predators that they don't want to be noticed as a weakling.. an alien can burn his murderer with acid blood. THAT'S how nobody wins~

Covenant81

Covenant81

For me the perfect race is defenitly the alien. To say it with the words from ash: the perfect organism.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed