Master Chief

Master Chief

Someone woke me. 8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Good, we needed you!

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Alien. because Predator never gave me nightmares.

Stagin 26

Stagin 26

Predators all the way!!!

Ghostface

Ghostface

In 3...2....1.......

grands0nz0rz

grands0nz0rz

Quote from: STAGIN 26 on Jan 13, 2011, 01:48:51 AM
PREDATORS ALL THE WAY- ALIENS ARE IN A WAY, UNTHINKING ANIMALS. THEIR WHOLE LIFE CYCLE IS SYSTEMATIC, LAY EGG,HATCH,INFEST,KILL,REPRODUCE,LAY EGG,HATCH,INFEST,KILL,ECT.

predxeno

predxeno

PREDATORS ALL THE WAY- ALIENS ARE IN A WAY, UNTHINKING ANIMALS. THEIR WHOLE LIFE CYCLE IS SYSTEMATIC, LAY EGG,HATCH,INFEST,KILL,REPRODUCE,LAY EGG,HATCH,INFEST,KILL,ECT.

Hey, don't insult the Aliens.  One could make an argument saying the humans' way of life is systematic as well; birth, grow up, go to school, go to work, reproduce, birth, grow up, go to school, go to work, reproduce, etc.

The Saint

The Saint

Predator!...
Its cooler and you know it! :-*

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 13, 2011, 04:11:08 AM

Hey, don't insult the Aliens.  One could make an argument saying the humans' way of life is systematic as well; birth, grow up, go to school, go to work, reproduce, birth, grow up, go to school, go to work, reproduce, etc.
I find myself agreeing with Predxeno on this one.  8)

However you all forgot the die part of it all.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

That's the fun part! I am not the biggest Alien fan but I do respect them! Things like what you just said start flame wars ...don't start a flame war... we have lost plenty since AVPR... we will never forget...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

DON'T POST ALL CAPS!
IT'S WRONG POSTING ALL CAPS!
IT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF REAL LIFE SHOUTING!
SO DON'T USE IT, OKEY?

AliceApocalypse

Vulhala

Vulhala

All caps just makes you more right.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I'm getting mixed messages.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're just thinking too much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed