What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 596,532 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ha, that wasn't so much in response to you, just a general statement.

AL

AL

:-\  the Admin is Ill...

Get well soon, so we (members) can start to be insufferable soon  :laugh:

THE CITY HUNTER

My ex classmate from secondary school has passed away.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry to hear.  :(

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Im sorry to hear that CityHunter. Damn  :'(

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 09, 2017, 12:29:06 PM
Im sorry to hear that CityHunter. Damn  :'(
Thanks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Completely f**king stressed out. Boss came back to work after about 3 months off and killed a server on his first day. The fella I share an office with is off this week so everyone has naturally decided today is the day to have issues. Just had a load of issues that required me to leg it around the establishment to sort. blurg.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
Completely f**king stressed out. Boss came back to work after about 3 months off and killed a server on his first day. The fella I share an office with is off this week so everyone has naturally decided today is the day to have issues. Just had a load of issues that required me to leg it around the establishment to sort. blurg.
Is your work usually busy like today?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's normally pretty steady. It's calmed down now so I'm catching up and can chill out a little.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2017, 02:19:42 PM
It's normally pretty steady. It's calmed down now so I'm catching up and can chill out a little.

Maybe now you can be a little less grumpy. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's not looking likely.  :-X I appear to have lost my USB stick. And I spent a good chunk of the quiet time this evening editing on the new episode of the podcast. I was literally 5 minutes worth of audio from finishing. Fortunately, I backed the stick up 5 days ago but still...pretty f**king annoying.  :-[ Was going to finish doing that tonight but alas, I can't be f**ked.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 10, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
It's not looking likely.  :-X I appear to have lost my USB stick. And I spent a good chunk of the quiet time this evening editing on the new episode of the podcast. I was literally 5 minutes worth of audio from finishing. Fortunately, I backed the stick up 5 days ago but still...pretty f**king annoying.  :-[ Was going to finish doing that tonight but alas, I can't be f**ked.

Relax, did you not just get over a cold??? You need to calm. The podcast can wait.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've still got a bit of a sore throat but otherwise yeah, I'm not on death's door.

I'm just f**ked off that my time was wasted. I'm hoping I find it waiting for me when I park up tomorrow.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Found the motherf**ker!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Well seems i have to cancel my Colonoscopy AGAIN. because my stepmum (the only person available to bring me back from the hospital), has decided she's gonna babysit her Grandson instead. That is only a recent arrangement, because her and my dad knew about my appointment for over a month (They are also the reason i had to cancel it the first two times). My dad works so its fair enough he cant do it (He's gonna be the only person in his office that day because his colleague had booked time off before this, and the manager isnt back until next tuesday). But they had the gall to ask if my mum could do it

She's organising my Grandad's F*****G FUNERAL and trying to sort out his estate and probate and everything. And they think she can put that aside to sit around and look after me and drive all that way and back. Especially as the funeral is only a couple of days after my appointment. I cant expect her to do that. She's got enough on her plate.

So im just gonna cancel the whole thing and wait awhile before possibly starting it again as its setting my anxiety off no end.

Well if it turns into something serious and i end up dying (worst case scenario i know) Im gonna leave a not saying my stepmum is a raging THUNDERC**T and its her fault

As you can tell Im not happy atm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed