Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 650,353 times)

gege

gege

Yes, very nice job ! I see it on Ebay (if I remember well, it was for 75 $ 2 days before the end of auction) ... To much for me ! ^^

Trooper909

Trooper909

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 08, 2014, 09:44:31 PM
I still have some minor painting to do on them, but that's being put off since I'm working on the diorama around them. I still need to pick up 2 of the nw Windrix (RIP) marines so I can have some flame thrower operators. I have two of those and one more female marine planned.

Hello long time lurker here.Sorry to be asking something as my first post but its been driving me crazy for ages.

I want to build a corridor diorama and can't for the life me find anything for the floor..You seem to have the exact same thing neca used as there floor..please tell me what it is and where I can get it in the UK.I registered just to ask this.

Thanx in advance.

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Trooper909 on May 02, 2014, 01:16:20 AM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 08, 2014, 09:44:31 PM
I still have some minor painting to do on them, but that's being put off since I'm working on the diorama around them. I still need to pick up 2 of the nw Windrix (RIP) marines so I can have some flame thrower operators. I have two of those and one more female marine planned.

Hello long time lurker here.Sorry to be asking something as my first post but its been driving me crazy for ages.

I want to build a corridor diorama and can't for the life me find anything for the floor..You seem to have the exact same thing neca used as there floor..please tell me what it is and where I can get it in the UK.I registered just to ask this.

Thanx in advance.

It's filtered flooring for fish tanks. I'm in the US and I got mine at the (second) Pet's Mart I went to. You should be able to find it in the fish tank/filter section of a pet shop.

Vark_

Vark_

Home-made wall mount for my airsoft M41A.

Some step by step pictures, not much to buy, nothing hard to do, took me 30 min to build it, and a few coats of paint (2x flat dark, 1x dark metal).
The wood grid panel is originally made for bathrooms  :)

dHunter333

dHunter333

i guess this is my first post...

here is my colonial marine army

daniel.york.9

daniel.york.9

Warrior Xenomorph

hey guys, new member here, i am thinking of doing a custom AVP Specimen 6 on my Neca series 2 blue alien warrior. Should I? He is my only Neca Alien figure.

Master

Master

Go ahead, it's your alien.

Dagger

Dagger

Some pics of  are custom neca predator figures. my friend and i have been working on making the whole team. this what we have so far this is still a work in progress.

Vark_

Vark_

That's a nice bunch, and even if they're not perfect, you nailed the iconic features of every character !
We see many USCM troops in this thread, but very few jobs on human Predator characters, congrats ;).

Dagger

Dagger

Thank very much for the feedback! My friend that I'm making these with is also building a helicopter that is scale with the Dutch's Team. When we're done with both, I'll post some more pics. I know what you mean, I've posted my fair share of USCM troops! ;)

Vark_

Vark_

I'm not blaming you, I already posted my USCM a few times here ;).

Waiting for the new pics. And if the building of the Huey is too difficult, you should consider buying an empty RC chopper hull, UH-1 is not a rare model, it's not that expensive since there's no electronics / motor, and it would look just great.

Mint_Condition

To see more, visit ---> http://www.mintconditioncustom.com/custom-aliens-drake-kenner-style/

Continuing from where I left off with my updated Kenner Sgt. Apone custom, I wanted to tackle the Colonial Marine Drake next. I still have a soft spot for the old Kenner Aliens toy line, which is why I'm having such a blast updating the designs. Drake was made with a NECA Predator Dutch for the body, the head and hands from a Diamond Select Expendables 2 Gunnar Jensen, and lots of fodder. I gave the head a headband and sculpted some hair falling over it, and used some McFarlane Techno Spawn parts for the headset. The bullet straps come from a McFarlane Al Simmons with some pieces of fodder attached. The real star of this custom though, is the Smart Gun. I wanted it to be inspired by the Kenner Smart Gun accessory, but also put in some personal touches to make it look even more intimidating. This thing is made from so many different pieces, I can't even remember them all. I just dug through my fodder bins and got pieces that I thought would fit to make a giant gun. It also has an articulated stabilizing arm (just like in the movie) that attaches to his bandolier strap. One Kenner accurate paint job later, and now Drake is ready stomp some bugs!

Thanks for looking!

AvPFan2286

AvPFan2286

Hey everyone, if you want your own Alien Queen head, come on down to http://goldenarmor.com/queen and buy yourself a kit. It will be the piece everyone will talk about for years. Plus it will be a great piece to bring to cons and other functions.

Lord Freezer

Quote from: Monstuh on Jun 12, 2013, 06:41:54 AM
Here is my custom "Melting Fifield" figure.

I had the idea to squeeze another human figure out of David 8 and began planning how to do it. This is my first attempt at customizing a figure, but I got down to it, bought my supplies and went to work. So, in case you're wondering: mini-blowtorch + sharp points + black acrylic paint = Fifield in one of the best scenes in the movie. Enjoy! Try it yourself.

You'll agree, Prometheus is one of NECA's best looking line of figures.

Wow, good job!  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed