Alien Queen vs T-Rex

Started by PredClanLeadrr85, Dec 07, 2007, 11:14:53 PM

Author
Alien Queen vs T-Rex (Read 8,710 times)

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

It's a draw t-rex's size gives it an edge but the queen has acidic blood so t-rex attacks queen kills her it's jaw melts off and it eventually dies of pain, bloodloss, or starvation

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: mostlycome@nite on Dec 12, 2007, 03:30:13 PM
Good thought man, but your a bit off on your info. The gigantosaurus was'nt 7 meters taller then the rex it was accually bout the same height. It WAS longer then the rex, but not taller, and there really is'nt anyway to tell if it was "Stronger" for sure. It had a much smaller brain, but on it's behalf it is belived to have been possibley a pack hunter. Imagian about 5 Dino's a bit larger then a rex...using tactics to kill your A$$....man that should of been brought up in JP.

it doesn't mattter...ou are right about that...they all had a mind like a penut lol...i think his jaw is a bit bigger so id say that he has bigger bite power

nexus

nexus

id say rex has advantage coz the queen is used to having the droens there to do all the killing so probably aint all that skilled

however as soon as the rex bites the queen thats death for the rex with the acid mouthwash as someone else put so i say it goes to a draw

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

It depends if she has the egg laying sack or not

Nychus

Nychus

Personally, I think she would end the "fight" in seconds with one stab of that nasty tail.

chubbs3

chubbs3

theyd both die. The rexes powerful jaws would easily crush the queens neck but the rex would get a mouth full of acid which would dissolve its entire head. so itd be a draw.

Ron Perlman fan

Ron Perlman fan

queen becasue if trex bit it its acid blood would kill em

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I never though the Queen to be that big!

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I'll say T-Rex.

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

queen of course,
rex is stronger and more agile but big n dumb.

queen is hard with her endo skeleton and lethal whipping tail and acid blood.she would soon slash,rip and dissolve the t rex.biting the queen would be like chomping on bone.

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

The Queen.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

it doesn't matter, however wins, we lose. :'(

WarMachine

WarMachine

Queen. Rex does anything and the blood will get him. Queen has more natural weapons too

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed