Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,356,762 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Personally, I would rather drive to my local Saks Fifth Ave. outlet and pick up a gorgeous Giorgio Armani Dinner Suit (aka tuxedo) and a repro of the packet on ebay than the screen used item. But hey, you never know, I could win the lottery and buy both! ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://moviefail.com/jungle-book-succeeds/

QuoteThe Jungle Book Succeeds Where Jurassic World Fails

This is a really fantastic read.

Xan21

Xan21

I saw JB. I do not agree at ALL, it feels like an animation movie, not real life. From the 'perfect' waterfalls to the fake animals with human expressions & endless tracking camera shots. From the start it falls flat imho, the new Avatar. I can't believe this article, did we really see the same film?

I must say Jurassic World missed that mystery feeling to it. It has dinosaurs in your face all the time, it's ok to show just an arm or foot to leave something to our imagination the way JP did. Sort of what Predator did too, it keep it suspenseful. But JB's full fake environments and cartoony animals made me check out of it from the start.

Vertigo

Vertigo

It's full of a love of nature and its literary and cinematic forebears. I think that was a great article, it's what motivated me to see the film (fan of the book, not a fan of Disney, big fan of wildlife), and I generally agree with it. JW's a bit of an odd choice for a comparison, but it certainly doesn't have anywhere near the love for palaeontology and Crichton's ethos that Jungle Book has for its subject matter.

Alien³

Alien³

Jurassic World had a lot more CG integrated with live action than Jungle Book. A LOT MORE.
You can't compare the two.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I thought the environments and animals were damn well done Jungle Book, with only a few hiccups here and there. There was one green screen shot to rival the tunnel in Kingsman in terms of badness... but at least it didn't have a row soldiers obviously running in place like that one did. :laugh:

blood.

blood.

seems appropriate

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Alien³ on Apr 29, 2016, 10:16:07 PM
Jurassic World had a lot more CG integrated with live action than Jungle Book. A LOT MORE.
You can't compare the two.

That wasn't the point....

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Bet you'll never look at birds the same way again. ;D

g2vd

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

Quote from: g2vd on May 03, 2016, 03:42:29 PM
Quote from: DaddyYautja on May 02, 2016, 06:39:36 AM
This aint JP but it's Dinos

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/992645470/beasts-of-the-mesozoic-raptor-series-action-figure
I really do love the coloration on the middle one.
Yeah, if I had to pick one to get it'd be the Atrociraptor.

Silva revealed on Twitter the next two he's planning on doing is Saurornitholestes and Balaur bondoc. Looking at the box packaging I can also spot Dromaeosaurus and Pyroraptor. Not sure what the others are.

Corporal Hicks

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

They never attack the same place twice. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed