Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,329 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Right. I'm a story mode fan, so standard was perfect for me!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 07, 2010, 03:18:18 AM
Just placed my full-deposit for the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition order in.. feels good.

Enjoy it dude. Be sure to post pics of the statue!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 07, 2010, 04:19:24 PM
Just placed my full-deposit for the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition order in.. feels good.

I will x2

:)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 07, 2010, 10:18:00 AM
Just put it in terms of how big a fan you are, and for what reasons.

"The answers you seek lie within."
This doesn't work for me.
The only way id be able to get the Legendary edition, which is equivalent to how much of a fan i am, would be for me to work myself into a coma and then wake up in a year to enjoy Reach. It sucks...
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 07, 2010, 08:42:10 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 07, 2010, 04:19:24 PM

I will x2

:)
The guns are removable from the figures. I want to see pics of Jorge's turret man. Its epic!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 08, 2010, 12:03:56 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 07, 2010, 10:18:00 AM
Just put it in terms of how big a fan you are, and for what reasons.

"The answers you seek lie within."
This doesn't work for me.
The only way id be able to get the Legendary edition, which is equivalent to how much of a fan i am, would be for me to work myself into a coma and then wake up in a year to enjoy Reach. It sucks...
Why would you need to wait a year?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I was exagerating the coma!
;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 07, 2010, 03:53:14 PM
Right. I'm a story mode fan, so standard was perfect for me!

Pretty much the same for me, I don't care for pre-order codes but I love multiplayer and custom games, but I don't have enough for the special editions.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I've been saving up all year, regretfully putting off every single release I was looking forward to (except Mass Effect 2). That, along with some generous donations from friends who don't actually have their own systems (but are happy to leech off of mine) allowed me to buy the Legendary Edition.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Does anyone know if there will be scarabs in reach? cause now that i thought of it i havent heard anything about them at all.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hmmm, maybe big surprise appearance??? I can't wait for this game!!

Oh, and did anyone get the new version of The Fall of Reach? If so, what's different between the 2010 version and the 2001 version, because I'm not wasting money on a book I already own.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2010, 01:48:18 AM
Hmmm, maybe big surprise appearance??? I can't wait for this game!!

Oh, and did anyone get the new version of The Fall of Reach? If so, what's different between the 2010 version and the 2001 version, because I'm not wasting money on a book I already own.
well i just checked it on amazon and the fall of reach from 01 has 352 pages while the new one has 416 pages so yup theres a difference.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The new one had added stuff in the book, like art and stuff, but I mean the actual story. Supposedly they changed the story a little bit, and I want to know how differently?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I want to get some more Halo novels, I currently have; The Fall of Reach, The Flood and Contact Harvest.

I'm reading Contact Harvest now, I'm only on chapter two but it's still good. I certainly want to get First Strike and Ghosts of Onyx but I've found another book that seems to be focusing on Captain Keyes called The Cole Protocol, Contact Harvest is focusing on Sergeant Johnson.

I was just wondering if anyone has read The Cole Protocol and if it is any good?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 09, 2010, 10:25:11 AM
I was just wondering if anyone has read The Cole Protocol and if it is any good?
It's among my three favorites!

(The Cole Protocol, The Flood, The Fall of Reach)

Thel 'Vadamee's (The Arbiter) backstory in TCP made the whole story great for me  ;D

And it's awesome to see the connection between Thel and Keyes.

Also, the ending was really sweet. Not in the cool sense, but the heartwarming kind, and there are many people who don't like that.. but I ain't one of em'  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

OK, thanks very much Space Sweeper. I placed an order for all three books (First Strike, Onyx, Cole Protocol). I decided to get them all from the same seller, so I was £2 over the expected price of under £15. They should all arrive together, which is good. ;D

Now I'm gonna play Halo 2 (hopefully finish the campaign :P) and then read Contact Harvest. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed