Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,238 times)

The Old One

The Old One

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I can't wait to play Reach on the PC.
The only thing thats gonna suck is having to grind for so long to get the same armor set up I had on the 360  :'(

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 07, 2019, 02:31:34 PM
The only thing thats gonna suck is having to grind for so long to get the same armor set up I had on the 360  :'(
I'm not going to put that much effort into it when it comes to the MCC.  I'll just be doing some achievement hunting and having some fun killing the Brutes in Exodus and New Alexandria.

The Old One

The Old One

I love that they aren't bothering porting Guardians, basically saying it isn't important anymore.
Bodes well for Infinite.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I do hope Blue Team is in Infinite. That was the one thing Halo 5 got right.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: The Old One on Jun 07, 2019, 07:03:36 PM
I love that they aren't bothering porting Guardians, basically saying it isn't important anymore.
Bodes well for Infinite.
Yep!

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 07, 2019, 08:38:02 PM
I do hope Blue Team is in Infinite. That was the one thing Halo 5 got right.
I was happy to be reunited with Fred, Kelly, and Linda and would love to continue the fight with them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 07, 2019, 02:31:34 PM

As long as I can have some form of pink armour, I'm gonna be happy. I miss my Hello Kity armour from Reach.

I'm looking forward to the PC release. I might actually get to play more frequently.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed, so am I.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well... this is easily the best Halo has looked since 2010.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I feel like I missed a game somewhere.  Was there one after you were running against the other spartan team?

The Old One

The Old One

No just it's Guardians is basically ignored now, for good reason.

All other Halo games; Halo Reach,
Combat Evolved, 2, ODST, 3 & Halo 4 are part of "The Master Chief Collection" being ported to PC.

The Halo Wars are already on PC, and they aren't porting Guardians, so that tells you everything.
Yet Halo Infinite is set five years after Guardians.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They're not knocking 4 and 5 out of continuity, but looking at this trailer all I can think of are Bungie's games. Which is a very good thing, IMO.

A good read: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/discover-hope

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm disappointed it didn't actually have any gameplay or any real story indication, but it sure looked pretty. So green! I like it's going back to a more classic aesthetic in that regard.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I really like this new design for the armor, its a good combination of Halo 2/3's Mk VI and the Mk 4 suit from The Package in Halo Legends. Absolutely love it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed