Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,331 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, this is fantastic. I just found out the massive Infinity download is for ALL multiplayer, not just Spartan Ops. Which is f**king bullshit.

So, I guess I'm not playing multiplayer for awhile.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I forgot that today day is the 11th anniversary of the first Halo game. I was 10 when it came out and I didn't play it until a few months later in early 2002 when I got invited to some person's birthday party. It was a awesome and pretty mind blowing game for it's time. I always believe that it will continued to be the best game in the series.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Huh, you're right. I had completely forgotten about that. Happy 11th anniversary to the game that launched my all time favorite gaming franchise!

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Almost finished Halo 4 on Legenday. Almost there, so clooose.....

Spoiler
The Broadsword segment may be my favorite moment in the entire game. I f**king love it.
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It was quite awesome, but for some reason I had a hard time with it during my only (normal) playthrough :D

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 16, 2012, 12:34:03 AM
It was quite awesome, but for some reason I had a hard time with it during my only (normal) playthrough :D

Not surprising.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Just beat the game on Legendary.

It was difficult. It was insane. It make me want to kill someone at times.

But I loved every second of it.

I am proud that Halo 4 was the first game I played on legendary. It made the emotional experience of the story so much better.

Halo 5, Bring. It. On.

Edit: Oh God Dammit, apparently the game decided "HAH, HEY BRO NOT GONNA REGISTER THAT YOU BEAT ME ON LEGENDARY" for two of the levels, so I have to do them again to get the Mk VI stuff...
DOUBLE EDIT: Make that three missions. f**k me....

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Anyone want to try doing a Halo 4 game night soon? I don't go back to classes until the 29th.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 16, 2012, 04:00:17 AM
Edit: Oh God Dammit, apparently the game decided "HAH, HEY BRO NOT GONNA REGISTER THAT YOU BEAT ME ON LEGENDARY" for two of the levels, so I have to do them again to get the Mk VI stuff...
DOUBLE EDIT: Make that three missions. f**k me....

Yeah, the game glitches like that sometimes, it seems :-\ I've noticed a lot of people online complaining about the same thing, and for my normal playthrough it tells me I beat the game, but the Waypoint site doesn't have level seven listed for some reason...

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 16, 2012, 06:40:45 AM
Anyone want to try doing a Halo 4 game night soon? I don't go back to classes until the 29th.

Depending on day/time, I'd be up for it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I might be getting Halo 4 today. :)

Nightmare Asylum

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Something I've been a bit curious about...

Spoiler
What happened to the surviving Spartan IIs and IIIs from Ghosts of Onyx/Glasslands/Thursday War? Last we saw of them, they were sitting all cozy in Infinity. So where did they go?
[close]

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 16, 2012, 06:40:45 AM

Sure, depending on the time.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: KNIGHT on Nov 16, 2012, 06:04:12 PM

Spoiler
What happened to the surviving Spartan IIs and IIIs from Ghosts of Onyx/Glasslands/Thursday War? Last we saw of them, they were sitting all cozy in Infinity. So where did they go?
[close]

Never read them, so they don't exist.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
[close]

Well, another book is coming out that's going to cap off the GoO/Glasslands/Thursday War story, so I guess we'll find out then. I myself am slowly working my way through Glasslands at the moment.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Spoiler
[close]

I was wondering that myself. I was really hoping that we would see MC
Spoiler
reunite with the SII's.
[close]

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 16, 2012, 06:09:24 PM
Never read them, so they don't exist.

lolwut?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed