Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 07, 2012, 06:40:24 AM
First playthrough is always Heroic.

Always.

Godspeed, SpaceMarines...GODSPEED.

SpaceMarines

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 06:36:16 AM
The one thing I hated about this game, is that in my playthrough it was just so f**king chaotic. Prometheans were just shooting you from every f**king direction, it was just crazy. I can't even imagine how insane this is going to be when I play it on Legendary.
It can get a bit tough but unlike some of the previous Halo's pretty much every weapon is useful in this so grabbing any anything close to hand can get you through, cept for those forerunner grenades they're absolutely useless.

Played the spartan ops missions and it's a bit, ehhh, the missions themselves are fun but it's a bit confusing when the opening cutscene is all about team Majestic and then you only play as them for 1 mission, like why  ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 07, 2012, 06:44:19 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 06:43:08 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 07, 2012, 06:40:24 AM
First playthrough is always Heroic.

Always.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_mc20k4OjPy1qcoodmo1_400.gif

Godspeed, SpaceMarines...GODSPEED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAcEfmC3-OA#

Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 07, 2012, 06:46:18 AM
The one thing I hated about this game, is that in my playthrough it was just so f**king chaotic. Prometheans were just shooting you from every f**king direction, it was just crazy. I can't even imagine how insane this is going to be when I play it on Legendary.
It can get a bit tough but unlike some of the previous Halo's pretty much every weapon is useful in this so grabbing any anything close to hand can get you through, cept for those forerunner grenades they're absolutely useless.

Played the spartan ops missions and it's a bit, ehhh, the missions themselves are fun but it's a bit confusing when the opening cutscene is all about team Majestic and then you only play as them for 1 mission, like why  ???

Wait, so does your custom armored spartan ever actually show up when playing Spartan Ops?

Remonster

Remonster

Just finished the game. What an ending  :(

Suffice it to say, Halo 4 has surpassed all of my expectations, and delivered easily the best Halo story yet. I need Halo 5, now. 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I am Halo 2-level good at multiplayer; there's no room for modesty. My Agile Operative/Assassin loadout is working just as planned-- night-night, Aspie.

Your neck belongs to Emerson.  :)

Wait, wait, wait, have I mentioned this game is f**king incredible yet?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So there's no PC version in development it seems. This sucks.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Not that it was much of a surprise.
There hasn't been a PC Halo game since 2, has there?

Also, one thing I'm expecting the next games to address-

Spoiler
The San 'Shyuum, or Prophets. What the hell happened to them, did they all just go into hiding? An entire species?
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Spoiler
By the time of the maintrilogy, there were very few Prophets left, right? I'm assumingthat, after the war ended, they went into hiding for their own protection. Maybe they're forging new alliances and will pop up again, who knows?

I just hope we get to see thehuman allied Covenant next time.
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

Who got the legendary ending.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 07, 2012, 02:57:57 PM

I didn't, but I think I read what it is.

Spoiler
When Chief takes off his helmet at the end, they show his eyes or something, right?

I played on normal (which was hard enough :P ) and the screen goes black as he's lifting the helmet.
[close]

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 07, 2012, 06:47:22 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Nov 07, 2012, 06:46:18 AM

Wait, so does your custom armored spartan ever actually show up when playing Spartan Ops?
Yea he does, I meant that whatever story they're trying to tell is confusing as hell at the moment.

Got it too, the mark VI armour you get for doing it is sweet.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm going to assume that it'll begin to make more sense once the various pots intertwine over the next few weeks, then. Can't wait to give Spartan Ops a try.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 07, 2012, 12:22:37 PM
So there's no PC version in development it seems. This sucks.

So did I.

On YouTube.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed