Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 761,698 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2012, 08:28:59 PM
Best one yet.

Can't stand the new Elite language, though.
You and me both, man. With helmets on it's even worse... like they're Japanese fighting robots.

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 19, 2012, 09:19:54 PM
Is it just me missing something or is the Halo 4 track that was posted a few pages back not on the actual score? :-\
Well, it's in the game apparently, but as for soundtrack placement, it's probably on the special edition.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Pre-ordered this f**ker today!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 20, 2012, 12:45:06 AM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 19, 2012, 08:28:59 PM
Best one yet.

Can't stand the new Elite language, though.
You and me both, man. With helmets on it's even worse... like they're Japanese fighting robots.

Yeah. It's just... terrible. Sounds very misplaced in Halo; more belonging in something like Star Trek or Doctor Who. Why can't they just stick with the guttural noises, the "Wort"s and "Bleeaaurgh!"s we all know and love.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holy shit, the f**king ending to this episode!!!

NEXT WEEK!!!! HNNNNG!!!

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 19, 2012, 09:19:54 PM
Is it just me missing something or is the Halo 4 track that was posted a few pages back not on the actual score? :-\
Funny you say that, cause I bought the special edition soundtrack and it was so supposed to be sent out on the 22nd of this month but is now being held back till the 6th of November "due to an exclusive content reveal" .

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 20, 2012, 12:45:06 AMWell, it's in the game apparently, but as for soundtrack placement, it's probably on the special edition.

Quote from: Nightlord on Oct 20, 2012, 04:48:43 AMFunny you say that, cause I bought the special edition soundtrack and it was so supposed to be sent out on the 22nd of this month but is now being held back till the 6th of November "due to an exclusive content reveal" .

Here's hoping that "exclusive content" is that score, because looking at Amazon, I can't see it on the Special Edition Score either. Well, at least it's in the game if nothing else.

Also, might update to a 360 at the end of this month if I can find one cheap enough. :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 20, 2012, 05:11:49 AM
Also, might update to a 360 at the end of this month if I can find one cheap enough. :)
What have you been playing the Halos on previously?  :o

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 20, 2012, 05:21:05 AMWhat have you been playing the Halos on previously?  :o

My friends 360's. So I have never played a Halo campaign myself, only in Co-op. :-[

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 20, 2012, 05:23:48 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 20, 2012, 05:21:05 AMWhat have you been playing the Halos on previously?  :o

My friends 360's. So I have never played a Halo campaign myself, only in Co-op. :-[
Aw you are missing out, co-op is great fun but it doesn't really set the right mood to enjoy the story to me, when two Chiefs,Rookies, etc are running around I just can't engage with the story, cept with 3 the co-op in that is perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yipgA3BMgnY#ws
This made the trailer like 200% better to me, really like the Revival track too.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Hey, you need to get on it. I mysef played Halo and Halo 2 for the orginal xbox (luckily they are playabe on 360) and I've played Halo 3 and Reach on the 360. I beat all of them on Legendary.

Sp trust me when I tell you that you are missing out and should to change that.

There's ODST but I never got to buying it due to financial troubles and I'd rather play the new games coming out now. Halo Wars I lacked interest in. The "new" Combat Evolved I didn't get because my original version is playable on 360, I don't want to pay the price of a new game for a "make over" of the orginal version I already beat on Legendary.

Halo 4 is on my Christmas list. Trust me, I'm pumped for it, but I also want Black Ops 2 and Warfighter and I don't have the money to get multiple games within a months time so I'm getting Black Ops 2 first.

Hey guys. I'm feeling like going down nostalgia lane and playing the campaign of my old but still playable Combat Evolved game on the 360.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm playing through Combat Evolved (Anniversary version) right now as well. Just beat The Library last night. I'm hoping to beat the whole main trilogy before November 6th.

Also, I finally got myself to pick up my copy of Glasslands that has been sitting there for over a month, and I was able to jump right back in where I left off. Really enjoying it. Too bad I won't have enough time to get myself caught up on Primordium and The Thursday War before Halo 4.

Master Chief

Master Chief

This is unacceptable. Come to my house and you can play all of the Halos with no interruptions. I'll even throw some food under the door and supply a porta potty for you.

Prime113

Prime113

My. God. Forward Unto Dawn is amazing. I watched the first three episodes this morning.

Minor spoilers:
Spoiler
I really liked the mystery behind the tapes the kid was putting together. I kinda knew it would be the Spartans, but the fact that they were fighting WITH the insurgence and the reveal of the Elite was awesome. And dat ending to the third episode...damn, that was borderline, no, that WAS epic. ODST's droppin everywhere, the Covenant fleet in orbit, and the Elite slicing the Roman in half.
[close]

I can't wait for the next episode.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

About FUD, I hope they mention Harvest in one of the upcoming episodes (Harvest, for those who don't know, was the first planet to fall to the Covenant). If I had to guess, FUD can't take place more than a few days after that.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 20, 2012, 06:12:48 PMThis is unacceptable. Come to my house and you can play all of the Halos with no interruptions. I'll even throw some food under the door and supply a porta potty for you.

No need for food, only a sip of water every now and then. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed