Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,347 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 27, 2012, 02:55:15 AM
I'm never playing Infection with you.

"Look, we know it's using the airshafts to--"
("I just don't like it one bit-- looks like some Resident Evil shit!")
"Will you listen to me, Parker? SHUT UP!"

Oh god, now I want to play infected for this exact scenario!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 27, 2012, 02:57:36 AM
http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/5f/62/5f62736fbb687bb0bb42a97e82997ddb.png
Ehh...not a big fan of the Reach wing design, to be honest.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/49/29/492951717a59c0600c70a6e0e898eba6.png
Looking cool.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/b8/67/b8672ed69545ada2c2e0d382a98ce61f.png
Looking really cool.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/c1/6e/c16e61705ee06b2cc2c11d7eb2635607.png
Nice.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/15/b3/15b387ff2ff3c6dc702f529f154ae80a.png
Huh...now what do we have here? Stripped down Cyclops or something?

Looking good.

Nice to see that Mechwarrior is being crossed over to the Halo universe.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I think that "mechwarrior" is called a Mantis, and it's only usable for one level in campaign, like the sabres.
It'd be OP in Multiplayer, or underpowered, since i assume its slow

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Here's hoping it's going to be an awesome level.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width_scaled/hash/5f/62/5f62736fbb687bb0bb42a97e82997ddb.png
Me neither. Makes the hull look too bulky and the wings too dinky.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 27, 2012, 03:00:31 AM
I think that "mechwarrior" is called a Mantis, and it's only usable for one level in campaign, like the sabres.
Hopefully it can be put down in Forge.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 27, 2012, 03:02:14 AM
Me neither. Makes the hull look too bulky and the wings too dinky.

For the first time ever just now I thought "xenomorph" when I looking at this ship.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Another interesting thing I read today. The splinter faction of the Covenant that we are encountering in game is known as the Storm. They broke off from the covenant post-war and (obviously) still believe in the Covenant religion.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah, it'd be cool if we could make some serious epic war gametypes. Imagine one player in the mech, with overshields and such (Since I assume the thing isn't exactly invincible) slowly moving up the map capturing points defended by the rest of the players throwing whatever they can at it.

I'll be sure to try and make that if I can, along with a few other map ideas I'm going to make, that'll be something else we can do for Galaxy Gamenights

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Speaking of Galaxy gamenights, we should do a Reach one one of these nights. Its been far too long since I've played a decent amount of Halo.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 27, 2012, 03:08:23 AM
Another interesting thing I read today. The splinter faction of the Covenant that we are encountering in game is known as the Storm. They broke off from the covenant post-war and (obviously) still believe in the Covenant religion.

The Storm eh? Well, I'm hoping they live up to that name.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Cool, I was just calling them the Neo-Covies before.  :laugh:

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 27, 2012, 03:09:40 AM
Yeah, it'd be cool if we could make some serious epic war gametypes. Imagine one player in the mech, with overshields and such (Since I assume the thing isn't exactly invincible) slowly moving up the map capturing points defended by the rest of the players throwing whatever they can at it.

I'll be sure to try and make that if I can, along with a few other map ideas I'm going to make, that'll be something else we can do for Galaxy Gamenights
Gawd that'd be awesome. It'd also be cool to have it on a map without many open areas, but still enough room to manuever and have that player hunt the others down, trying to stop them from completing objectives... in the mech. By the looks of the legs, it seems like it could move pretty fast, even run; has sort of a District 9 thing going on.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 27, 2012, 03:10:48 AM
Speaking of Galaxy gamenights, we should do a Reach one one of these nights. Its been far too long since I've played a decent amount of Halo.

How does Friday night sound for everybody?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I can't do Friday, but I could certainly try and get my Xbox to work on Saturday.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 27, 2012, 03:14:11 AM
Cool, I was just calling them the Neo-Covies before.  :laugh:

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Sep 27, 2012, 03:09:40 AM

Gawd that'd be awesome. It'd also be cool to have it on a map without many open areas, but still enough room to manuever and have that player hunt the others down, trying to stop them from completing objectives... in the mech. By the looks of the legs, it seems like it could move pretty fast, even run; has sort of a District 9 thing going on.
Now  I want to be able to kick with it :laugh:
The ragdolls would be hilarious

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Saturday is Alien: Resurrection night with the Chupa.

Maybe after though seeing as it starts at 6:00PM Eastern time for me and isn't that long of a movie?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If I'm home Saturday I'll try and get on, but there's no guarantee.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

How about you Sweeps? Think you and possibly Sharp Sticks could jump aboard if it goes down?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed