Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,348 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sounds incredible, demands moments that match it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2012, 02:27:12 AM
Sounds incredible, demands moments that match it.

I hope they all match it.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Ascendancy is the most Halo-sounding track I've heard so far.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2012, 02:31:06 AM
Ascendancy is the most Halo-sounding track I've heard so far.

Dude, it's the best one so far.

"Is this is the one that I end up loving? Yes it is."

^^^ Actual quote of me talking to myself out loud.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I really want to start listening to them now, but I'm hooked on this Egoraptor vs Jonbro battle.

f**k you Shadowpred!  :laugh:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 23, 2012, 02:36:36 AM
I really want to start listening to them now, but I'm hooked on this Egoraptor vs Jonbro battle.

f**k you Shadowpred!  :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Also, something else I wanted to mention:

Quote from: Nightlord on Aug 16, 2012, 02:32:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aapBZBZNkp0#ws
1:35 is so John Williams inspired, I love it. Sounds like something out of Star Wars. Gotta love that horn.

1:59 onward is my favorite stuff I've heard from this score. Absolutely beautiful.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So good...!!!!

Remonster

Remonster

Pre-ordered the Special Edition on Amazon finally! That Behind the scenes video is amazing, and the soundtrack sounds like it'll be great. I cannot wait for this game!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Ascendancy is fuuuuuuuuucking awesome!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

We're all in agreement then. Ascendancy is the best track in Halo 4.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

God Dammit. I want to listen so badly, but at the same time I want it to surprise me when I play the game...

I'm so conflicted  :'(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 23, 2012, 03:31:55 AM
We're all in agreement then. Ascendancy is the best track in Halo 4.

Yes, yes it is....

Spoiler
So far...
[close]

Reminded me of Derezzed from Tron Legacy a little.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Okay, that's it. I can't tell myself that I'm not giddy with excitement anymore-- I'm officially hyped for this game.

I've been watching videos ALL day. Everything bleeds quality; the animation, graphics, cutscene cinematography, score, gameplay flow, audio, attention to detail... the work of a master ensemble is very evident. Ex-Bungie, ex-Rockstar Games, ex-Kojima Productions... it's all there, and it's all in a single, beautiful display.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 23, 2012, 03:43:07 AM
Okay, that's it. I can't tell myself that I'm not giddy with excitement anymore-- I'm officially hyped for this game.

I've been watching videos ALL day. Everything bleeds quality; the animation, graphics, score, gameplay flow, audio, attention to detail... the work of a master ensemble is very evident. Ex-Bungie, ex-Rockstar Games, ex-Kojima Productions... it's all there, and it's all in a single, beautiful display.

Nah I'm just kidding, this game will certainly not fail to deliver. Things I mostly looking forward to is the multiplayer, forge, music, Legendary Solo (Again) and the stuff that the guys at Rooster Teeth will hopefully do with it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed