Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 09, 2012, 01:19:04 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 09, 2012, 01:02:09 AM

That's from Halo Wars, not Halo 4.

Oh thank god, *sigh of relief*

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 09, 2012, 01:11:33 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 09, 2012, 01:08:04 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 09, 2012, 01:06:13 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 09, 2012, 01:02:09 AM

Oh, what the f**k, Brutes? Really? Jesus...f**king lame.

Ah, well I'll just take out my anger on them for being so lame.

Lolz...they better than the Flood.

You speak the f**king truth. Yes, I welcome the Brutes, best appreciate this before 343 decides to unleash the Flood on my ass.

I'll never forget the Seven Days of Hell when I played through the Cortana Level. Gave me nightmares....

The worst damn level in the entire game. Imagine that shit on Legendary, because I had to live through that!

It was so frustrating! I was going in circles for an hour. That's another thing, I'm always getting lost in any Halo Map; why does it have to be such a Labyrinth to navigate through?

I have no idea, any level with the Flood is an instant "where the f**k do I go now!!!" with me. You know that level where you have to escape the flood in Halo: CE? Having to run through the in between of what I assume are cliffs and whatnot. That was f**king horrendous. On legendary it was killing me.

I had a huge problem with The Silent Cartographer. Almost lost my mind going insane from getting lost trying to find a way out of the Control Room's many building levels.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, I had no problem with that.

THE LIBRARY

^^^ now that's a level that was just making me cry, over and over,  the same damn area, over and over the Flood continued to spawn, over and over I lost ammo.

*cries*

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, I found 343 Guilty Spark to be harder than The Library. Granted, I don't play on Legendary, but 343 just felt harder to me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 01:53:00 AM
Honestly, I found 343 Guilty Spark to be harder than The Library. Granted, I don't play on Legendary, but 343 just felt harder to me.

343 really is harder, The Library was just purgatory for me, it was the same shit over and over...omg, why am I crying blood?!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 09, 2012, 01:52:16 AM
Oh, I had no problem with that.

THE LIBRARY

^^^ now that's a level that was just making me cry, over and over,  the same damn area, over and over the Flood continued to spawn, over and over I lost ammo.

*cries*

I hated that level too, but it was fun to play.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Am I the only one to have played this game on Legendary?

Flood, and Fun do not make sense to me on that difficulty setting.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I've only done Reach, ODST, and co-op 3 on Legendary.

Tried 3 on solo, but couldn't beat "The Covenant."

Might give CE a try sometime.

Sniper alley will always keep me from attempting 2.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've done them all on legendary, except ODST as I've never played it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 09, 2012, 02:13:18 AM

Bwuh!?!?! Go do that right now! You're missing out on the best one!

And by best, I mean my personal favorite :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I need to buy ODST in order to beat that on Legendary! It's laughing at me right now!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 02:15:55 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 09, 2012, 02:13:18 AM

Bwuh!?!?! Go do that right now! You're missing out on the best one!

And by best, I mean my personal favorite :P

I didn't think ODST was the best. Campaign was too short so I had to play one level per day to make the game last.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 09, 2012, 02:01:30 AM
Flood, and Fun do not make sense to me on that difficulty setting.

I hated the level, but I enjoyed playing through that point of the game. What pissed me off was getting killed before i reached the next checkpoint.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Checkpoints are my best friend.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'll buy it when I have the money to do so.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 09, 2012, 02:23:15 AM
I didn't think ODST was the best. Campaign was too short so I had to play one level per day to make the game last.

The story and the atmosphere drew me in so much that I didn't care about or notice how long or short it was. It was the perfect length to tell its story. And the story that it told was, quite simply, excellent. I absolutely loved the characters and the setting, the atmosphere was perfect (dat dark, dreary New Mombasa), and the music was absolutely beautiful.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 09, 2012, 02:27:18 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Aug 09, 2012, 02:23:15 AM

The story and the atmosphere drew me in so much that I didn't care about or notice how long or short it was. It was the perfect length to tell its story. And the story that it told was, quite simply, excellent. I absolutely loved the characters and the setting, the atmosphere was perfect (dat dark, dreary New Mombasa), and the music was absolutely beautiful.

I don't hate it, personally it isn't my Fave Halo game (That would be Reach); it's a nice companion piece to Halo 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed