Halo (Read 760,231 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 04, 2011, 02:07:27 AM
My God...

This is the score to the Halo fanfilm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdGJMPc1f2g&feature=player_embedded#at=32

Beautiful :'(

Also, the facebook page has some test footage.

I love that song!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Have you seen the test footage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EJHbBXQp8g#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ALIEN GREY!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The producers of the film are in talks with Steve Downes' agents for a possible small Master Chief cameo!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2011, 03:33:13 AM
The producers of the film are in talks with Steve Downes' agents for a possible small Master Chief cameo!
O_O

PLEASE LET THIS f**kING HAPPEN.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yes! If it does, I don't expect to see Chief, but you may hear a transmission from his mission in space from TFOR.

ScottishXeno

ScottishXeno

I loved them, used to sit on Xbox all the time playing Co-Op with my friends.
Its dead now, from what I hear.
I don't have Halo 2 anymore (Gave it to friend) and sold Halo OSDT/3.
Halo 1 is lying around somewhere, same as my xbox.. in the corner of my room choking on dust.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: ScottishXeno on Mar 06, 2011, 01:15:53 PM

Certainly not, its as popular as ever. Well, almost. Some of the fans drifted into CODfish, but the majority of Halo fans are still Halo fans.

I would never drift into COD not because I am some crazy Halo fanboy, I just simply don't like the gameplay or multiplayer (though I want to try the story eventually).
I love Halo's story so much that I am currently replaying all six games in chronological order. I'm on the Library in Halo CE now!

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2011, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: ScottishXeno on Mar 06, 2011, 01:15:53 PM

Certainly not, its as popular as ever. Well, almost. Some of the fans drifted into CODfish, but the majority of Halo fans are still Halo fans.

I would never drift into COD not because I am some crazy Halo fanboy, I just simply don't like the gameplay or multiplayer (though I want to try the story eventually).
I love Halo's story so much that I am currently replaying all six games in chronological order. I'm on the Library in Halo CE now!

Only thing i liked about cod is the story, the multi player is well, to be frank i find it really unrealistic now days with ass raping kill streaks and it takes really no skill or time at all to drop a guy. Just point and bang guy dead. simple. Also the multi player is always the same, hasn't really changed. Halo has changed hugely specailly with reach.

In halo you have to really tango at times to make a kill and well no ass raping kill strikes, just you and your gun.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

And a couple really fun grenades :D

I've seen armor abilities compared to perks in COD, but I really don't see the similarity. Speaking of AAs, I want to try a game type where you don't have AAs like in the previous games, but you pick them up like Halo 3's equipment.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2011, 02:18:36 PM
And a couple really fun grenades :D

I've seen armor abilities compared to perks in COD, but I really don't see the similarity. Speaking of AAs, I want to try a game type where you don't have AAs like in the previous games, but you pick them up like Halo 3's equipment.

They might make a game mode like that later for reach, ya never know.

There's so many different game types its insane.

My fav games are well Slayer, and get ready you'll love this........ROCKET RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't tihnk I;ve actually played Rocket Race in Reach, but I loved it on Sandtrap in 3.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 06, 2011, 02:21:38 PM
I don't tihnk I;ve actually played Rocket Race in Reach, but I loved it on Sandtrap in 3.

Its the funest game I ever played in my life.  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Funny thing, I hated it in Halo 3, but in reach I find it pretty fun.
Also in Firge you can place armor abilities on the map as physical objects, which you can then pick up and use.
Kinda like Halo 3's equipment, yeah.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Mar 06, 2011, 06:35:00 PM
Also in Firge you can place armor abilities on the map as physical objects, which you can then pick up and use.
Kinda like Halo 3's equipment, yeah.

I know, that's what made me want to try a game like that. First I just need to make a map, though :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed