Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,407 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You're an honorary Space Person, remember? The whole induction ceremony, 'n shit.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Then...
Your contradicting yourself
When I asked if I was a space brother you said I had to be a Space Person....
*Holds head*
Who cares, anyways
Yay!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Frankly, I'm surprised you remember half of that. :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've heard rumors of a remake of Halo: CE with the latest engine. Also YouTube Halo Nemesis for a possible new game. Personally...I can't wait for more. The main story may have ended but there's so much more to the universe which is why I buy the new books and comics like there's no tomorrow.

I played Grifball for the first time yesterday. Absolutely crazy. Loved it. Kept playing. Then I started loosing. Badly. My K/D was f**king awesome for those games. Was so worried about my overall K/D ratio lol. Only went down .02 though so phew!

And I'd totally be up for a night.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 20, 2011, 07:20:58 AM
Oooooh
Space People team.
Or a Recreational team so I can be with you guys.
This shall be our crushin' shit theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93m8ATjpkiE#

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 20, 2011, 07:49:19 AM
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/090/853/original/OC-frak_yeah.jpg?1293887210
I second this notion.
I'd also like to say that today in a game of Grifball I went and scored twice easy. Then I didn't get to grab the ball and the rounds ended out of time, even though I made clear paths for them to follow. When the last round came inmurdered with the ball and the stats say I went (iirc) 47 to 23 and scored all three points.
I will be a valuable asset indeed.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Haha, Grifball is f**king awesome. :D

I prefer Vanilla Grifball but Grifball Evolved is so much fun as well, providing the Grifball Game Night isn't too late/early for me I'd be thrilled to participate, as would most of my friends. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 20, 2011, 07:40:03 AM
I've heard rumors of a remake of Halo: CE with the latest engine. Also YouTube Halo Nemesis for a possible new game. Personally...I can't wait for more. The main story may have ended but there's so much more to the universe which is why I buy the new books and comics like there's no tomorrow.

I played Grifball for the first time yesterday. Absolutely crazy. Loved it. Kept playing. Then I started loosing. Badly. My K/D was f**king awesome for those games. Was so worried about my overall K/D ratio lol. Only went down .02 though so phew!

And I'd totally be up for a night.

Nemesis was confirmed to be fake by 343. And I agree, I can't wait for more!

And a Griffball game night would be great! :) I don't think I played it yet in Reach, but loved it in Halo 3!

And I have very mixed feelings about 343 making Halo 4. I just don't see the need. Plus, if its their first game, that's a big spot to jump in. I would suggest starting with a CE remake, then doing something on your own, and work up to Halo 4, rather than immediately releasing it.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I started my solo Legendary playthrough this morning before college, and the first level was pretty easy, only 8 deaths and a positive K/D of 117 (:D), took me about 50 minutes (Plasma Pistol + DMR = Win). I get to ONI: Sword Base (second mission) and I'm doing OK, taking me way longer than mission 1 and I got to the Hunters toward the end of the level and I was stuck for almost 25 minutes. They took forever! They bitch slapped me away and I died every time xD I eventually finished the level after 1 hour, 19 minutes and 5 seconds. That level was so frustrating and I dread to think how hard the later levels will be. :D I perished 56 times.  :'(

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 20, 2011, 07:46:24 AM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jan 20, 2011, 07:20:58 AM
Oooooh
Space People team.
Or a Recreational team so I can be with you guys.
This shall be our crushin' shit theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93m8ATjpkiE#
That's my fav song from gorillaz man!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jan 20, 2011, 04:16:07 PM
I started my solo Legendary playthrough this morning before college
Huh?

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 20, 2011, 07:24:13 PM
Huh?
Six form.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Huh?
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Jan 20, 2011, 07:25:45 PM
Huh?
Six form.

Yeah, Sixth Form. Basically the same as college, only not in a college.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You English and your differing education system!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed