Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 760,405 times)

Space Sweeper

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Yo, Asylum, your video is on HBO and Waypoint. Congrats!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

HOLY f**k.

Nice work, man!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh my God...I am amazed! I honestly can't believe this. i have never done that before, and I threw the video together in a few hours. But wow, that's awesome!

And thank you guys for the comments! ;D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Sorry for my late post but I enjoyed you vid NA, nice for a first time.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Anyone else having trouble getting on the Waypoint Forums? I keep getting this message:

"Server Error

405 - HTTP verb used to access this page is not allowed.
The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) was used to attempt access."

:-\

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I got that as well.. don't know what the hell is up there.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

It happens to me all the time on my desktop, but I get them to work on my laptop. I'm not sure what the problem is...Maybe you need to download that silverlight thing?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 15, 2011, 12:54:28 PM
It happens to me all the time on my desktop, but I get them to work on my laptop. I'm not sure what the problem is...Maybe you need to download that silverlight thing?

I already did. :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's happened to me once on my desktop. Not since though.

Just picked up #2 and #3 of Fall of Reach - Boot Camp. Am enjoying the artwork. It's an interesting style. Very frantic.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 17, 2011, 01:51:23 PM
It's happened to me once on my desktop. Not since though.

Just picked up #2 and #3 of Fall of Reach - Boot Camp. Am enjoying the artwork. It's an interesting style. Very frantic.

I still haven't read any of the comics, except for The Graphic Novel, which I borrowed from the library. I should try to eventually get the TPBs. And I really want Genesis, from the Halo Wars collector's edition.

Oh, I just saw this post:
Quote from: The Ghoul on Jan 15, 2011, 04:33:53 AM
Sorry for my late post but I enjoyed you vid NA, nice for a first time.
Thank you very much :)

EDIT: I think I may have found the problem with the Waypoint site (for me at least). It doesn't work on firefox, but when I use internet explorer its fine.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Waypoint Forum is working fine on my Firefox now.

As for the comics. They're all pretty decent. Wasn't overly keen on Uprising. But the other 2 I enjoyed and I'm enjoying this one. Great artwork to go along with the stories.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm using Google Chrome and I still can't access the Waypoint site. =(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I finish the campaign in Reach (I would finish it months ago if I was not so busy with work and school). I thought the whole story mode in Reach was great but the main thing that bug me was the ending.

Spoiler
The main character dies since I feel like it was a wasted since it feels like he did not had very much devoplment, and seeing him die feel like a waste. It seems like Bungie did left things opean up for another game.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed