Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 762,455 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/halo-kinect-game-works/

Erm...not so sure about this...Seems like a marketing strategy to make people buy Kinect to me...I'll wait for details, but I'm not so sure. Maybe its just a rumor.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: A Harmless Goat on Feb 01, 2011, 06:36:59 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Jan 21, 2011, 06:34:25 PM
Are they ever going to reveal what happened to Master Chief at the end of Halo 3?

Most likely, I doubt Microsoft would stop making games for their most popular first-party franchise.

Wasn't it said that Halo will be Microsoft's Call of Duty?  As in Microsoft will make 1 Halo game per year.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

The whole "1 Halo a year!" thing was a worried conclusion that everyone jumped to in panic. Microsoft just said that Halo games might be released more frequently now that Bungie has moved on. Nothing specific.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I would be fine with a game a year, as long as they don't get repetitive with it. An FPS on year, RTS the next, maybe a 3PS after that, etc...

A Harmless Goat

A Harmless Goat

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 02, 2011, 04:38:26 PM
Quote from: A Harmless Goat on Feb 01, 2011, 06:36:59 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Jan 21, 2011, 06:34:25 PM
Are they ever going to reveal what happened to Master Chief at the end of Halo 3?

Most likely, I doubt Microsoft would stop making games for their most popular first-party franchise.

Wasn't it said that Halo will be Microsoft's Call of Duty?  As in Microsoft will make 1 Halo game per year.

Well, one guy said the "One Halo game every 3 years probably isn't enough."

But that doesn't make their going to be tossing one out every year.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

For anyone who is intrested, I believe I found at least one of the drafts for the Halo movie here for download.
http://www.mypdfscripts.com/category/unproduced

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Aye, there's been one round for a while. I'm at work so filters wont let me on it but is it the Alex Garland one?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 04, 2011, 08:28:22 AM
Aye, there's been one round for a while. I'm at work so filters wont let me on it but is it the Alex Garland one?
That it be, Captain.

Cloverfan, you only had us linked to the main page.

Link

predxeno

predxeno

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I can dig it. Surprised to see Saber apparently developing it, but Timeshift was fun (and had sticky grenades!) so I'm sure the remake is in safe hands.

But if this is true, then could it mean that Halo will indeed go down the route of CoD? With 343 bringing out one game every two years, and Saber Interactive filling the gaps with a Halo of their own?

Just a thought.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 04, 2011, 07:41:09 PM
I can dig it. Surprised to see Saber apparently developing it, but Timeshift was fun (and had sticky grenades!) so I'm sure the remake is in safe hands.

But if this is true, then could it mean that Halo will indeed go down the route of CoD? With 343 bringing out one game every two years, and Saber Interactive filling the gaps with a Halo of their own?

Just a thought.

Honestly I'm pretty bummed out that there's no mention what-so-ever that it will hit PC.

Maybe I'm being naive to expect that the a remake of the original Halo, which was intended for PC, will be Xbox360 only...

Story spoiler:

Spoiler
Regardless of which system it'll be on. I'll be getting it. I absolutely loved the original game, and in my opinion it remains the best of the series. As long as they don't fudge up the story and the emergence of the Flood, which was perfect. I'll be getting it.
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

That disembodied voice was a bit of a twat.  :D

Quote from: Lone Warrior on Feb 04, 2011, 10:18:47 PM
Honestly I'm pretty bummed out that there's no mention what-so-ever that it will hit PC.

Maybe I'm being naive to expect that the a remake of the original Halo, which was intended for PC, will be Xbox360 only...

You never know, history may repeat and it could get a later PC release.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: TJ Doc on Feb 04, 2011, 11:36:30 PM
That disembodied voice was a bit of a twat.  :D

He's the Devil, mang.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

So he is. Must've blacked out during the opening lines.

Well then, that would certainly go some way in explaining his twattiness. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed