Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included)

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included) (Read 22,285 times)

nukem11

Quote from: ElitePredator on Nov 28, 2007, 05:59:19 PM
great interview.

and guys we dont know what happens in any of the scenes when wolf is holding aliens back who knows maybe he gets tail whiped to the ground. Please stop complaining and wait for the movie :D

I agree with you but I do understand why they are annoyed.

gameoverman

Quote from: dDave on Nov 28, 2007, 06:10:41 PM
I think it will be cool to see facehugger crawling through the sewers... and he said MANY

Yeah that really got me excited.  I always wanted to see facehuggers crawling around ever since I saw that scene in Aliens.

Demonio Cazador

Very interesting interview,
Nice tidbits and it's great to explore new elements, specially with the Predalien,
we'll see how it turns out!

dDave

the only really negative aspect from this interview is the second pic, or parts of it...
i mean wolf looks cool as hell and how he holöd the gun... amazing... and the alien mh ok, but
look at the hive structure... do you think it looks very unnatural, too. i mean to bulky and to dry...

what you think

Dusk

I still won't judge the Movie until I've seen it, but really I hate some of the choices that have been made. So the Predalien's reproduction system is the result of Predator DNA? Why not just say it's the way the Queen reproduces before she can lay eggs? After all, the Facehuggers do exactly the same. Why **** up the entire Predator race with that decision?

Secondly, maybe Predator DNA is more Dominant? Why, for heaven's sake, did you have to use that fan speculation? The Predator is the Alien's host, not the other way around. The Alien Embryo takes genetic traits from it's host that are necessary to adapt to the environment, it shouldn't get useless traits forced upon.

vehtam

Quote from: dDave on Nov 28, 2007, 06:10:41 PM
I think it will be cool to see facehugger crawling through the sewers... and he said MANY

i woudl love to see original facehuggers there. it woudl bring the feel 'what hell is this thing? it doesn't belong here, what the f**k is that?'. now, with new color scheme, it will be 'shit, what a big cockroaches'

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: ace3g on Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM
http://www.alienexperience.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=960

Thanks for posting man, great news  :).

Quote from: WisePredator on Nov 28, 2007, 05:31:56 PM

Finally we have a pic of Wolf unmasked, how we longed for it  ;).
I think Wolf looks just fine when unmasked, a lot like the first two Predators, a LOT. Not EXACTLY like them but very similar  :). I'm happy with what the final result of Wolf's face is, looks like ADI did a massive improvement from the last movie. Wolf looks very much like a combination of the Jungle Hunter and City Hunter except, his mandibles are a bit too wide  ;D.

Dusk

I really don't like how Wolf's mandibles stretch out in all directions like that. They are just too freaking far apart, just like Scar's were.

They looked perfect on the bust.

nukem11

nukem11

"Greg: (Laughs) Yeah, I mean, there are obviously, there are those kids out there who feel pretty strongly that an Alien's pretty evenly matched for a Predator. It's kind of hard for me to get into that debate. I think in our movie you'll see that the Predalien is definitely a step above all the rest of the creatures in the film. So, it is a little tricky to get into the debate. The Predators have some severely technologically advanced weapons that, in a lot of cases, make it hard for an Alien to beat him in a one-to-one situation. I mean, the Aliens have to use stealth and surprise, and sometimes numbers, to overpower the Predator. And that's kind of the philosophy we employed in some of our fight scenes."

I actually agree with this and what allot of people have been saying unless an alien completely out numbers a predator hell own pretty much. And its not like the predator couldn't see an alien coming because he pretty much uses stealth all the time himself as there main strategy for taking out there victims.

Aeus

I really hope it isn't the Shoulder Cannon that's left behind. If it is, why would the Marines fire bullets from their Pulse Rifles, surely they'd just shoot plasma. 

That Yellow Alien

The Predator overpowering Aliens with technology is fine, but just how many pictures and scenes are we gonna get of the Predator holding a pathetic Alien by it's neck? There been like, what, 5 or 6 pics?

Xerxész

Greg: Well, there's a whole new world that's in the movie. It's kind of a secret still. We've alluded to it very vaguely on some of the sites. But, it would just say it involves the Predators. And that would be the most I would want to confirm.

So, it is confirmed that we will see a new world with Predators.
A hunting planet or the planet of the Predators?

dDave

mmh
http://www.alienexperience.com/images/features/interviews/gregstrause/avpr2_thumb.jpg

now we know when dallas get the plasmagun... i think.
in this pic wolf has already the handheld, the other is already broken... and he has still his shurikens...

i think he will shoot at somealiens then something happens, he throws the shurikens, nailed the girl up to the wall, and then maybe he lost the gun, when chet is pouncing him into to the elevator shaft, i think colin said something about this... and then dallas will find it...

Weasel

I think people need to stop bitching about the aliens and wait for the movie. Cause really, no offense, but we get it by now.

slipknotpredator

QuoteAXP: In what ways to do you intend to bridge this film with the storyline of the first Alien film?

Greg: Well, there's actually a secret scene at the end of the movie, that kind of sets up, it kind of bridges – because of this scene at the end of the movie, the whole intent of that scene was to kind of say 'the next one's in space'. And it kind of shows how human technology leaped forward from where we are in 2007, or whatnot, to how in just a short period of a few decades we're able to have giant space cruisers.

AXP: So like we've learnt something from the Predator's technology that's been left behind?

Greg: Well, that might be one option. Who knows? (Laughs)

So Wolf die and humans find the ship?  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed