Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included)

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included) (Read 21,868 times)

Aeus

The Predator's Super Glove sounds pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how that works.

vehtam

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2007, 05:53:54 PM
Quote from: vehtam on Nov 28, 2007, 05:48:12 PM

QuoteGreg: (Laughing) They eat people. I think I've said this at IMDb before, and I don't think too many people actually paid too much attention to my comment. They eat people. (Laughs) And I believe you'll see it. (Laughs)

AWWWWW HELL NO!

When I read that, I was like, "Great, that's another mystery of the Alien gone..."

i really wonder, how they would explain alien grow in 12 or less hpurs in the first movie withaout eating anything due to the director's cut version.

LukaKovach

gameoverman

QuoteGreg: (Laughing) They eat people. I think I've said this at IMDb before, and I don't think too many people actually paid too much attention to my comment. They eat people. (Laughs) And I believe you'll see it. (Laughs)

AWWWWW HELL NO!

When I read that, I was like, "Great, that's another mystery of the Alien gone..."

Arguably the runner was eating people.

Aeus

Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 28, 2007, 05:57:15 PM

AWWWWW HELL NO!

I always thought it was implied that it was. I mean, what the hell else was it doing?

Spaghetti

Well obviously Aliens are now such underminded pussies that if wolf even touches them they flail in his hands.

"Greg: (Laughs) Yeah, I mean, there are obviously, there are those kids out there who feel pretty strongly that an Alien's pretty evenly matched for a Predator. It's kind of hard for me to get into that debate. I think in our movie you'll see that the Predalien is definitely a step above all the rest of the creatures in the film. So, it is a little tricky to get into the debate. The Predators have some severely technologically advanced weapons that, in a lot of cases, make it hard for an Alien to beat him in a one-to-one situation. I mean, the Aliens have to use stealth and surprise, and sometimes numbers, to overpower the Predator. And that's kind of the philosophy we employed in some of our fight scenes."

;D these are they guys who are shaping the alien into bugs once again.

congradu-f**king-lations

That Yellow Alien

Overall, that interview actually made my hype-o-meter go down. Before, I was pretty optimistic, but after reading some of those answers, I feel more pessimistic now.

Apparently being "cool" is more important than being "logical."

And how can they not understand that Alien fans will root for the Alien? It's like saying I wouldn't root for Godzilla, even though he is the bad guy in many of his films.

BUGZ

QuoteArguably the runner was eating people.

True - we did see this happen on a number of occasions in Alien 3.

Bri 8)

Anonymous684

great interview.

and guys we dont know what happens in any of the scenes when wolf is holding aliens back who knows maybe he gets tail whiped to the ground. Please stop complaining and wait for the movie :D

vehtam

Quote from: Aeus on Nov 28, 2007, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: gameoverman on Nov 28, 2007, 05:57:15 PM

AWWWWW HELL NO!

I always thought it was implied that it was. I mean, what the hell else was it doing?

i was sure it was butchering bodies to the shreds, and enjoyed it very much, that how it looked for me. so oh, he was eating then? shit.

gameoverman

Quote from: Spaghetti on Nov 28, 2007, 05:58:46 PM

Well obviously Aliens are now such underminded pussies that if wolf even touches them they flail in his hands.

"Greg: (Laughs) Yeah, I mean, there are obviously, there are those kids out there who feel pretty strongly that an Alien's pretty evenly matched for a Predator. It's kind of hard for me to get into that debate. I think in our movie you'll see that the Predalien is definitely a step above all the rest of the creatures in the film. So, it is a little tricky to get into the debate. The Predators have some severely technologically advanced weapons that, in a lot of cases, make it hard for an Alien to beat him in a one-to-one situation. I mean, the Aliens have to use stealth and surprise, and sometimes numbers, to overpower the Predator. And that's kind of the philosophy we employed in some of our fight scenes."

;D these are they guys who are shaping the alien into bugs once again.

congradu-f**king-lations

He's obviously using his power glove in that shot:

Aeus

That Yellow Alien

Who here thinks the nursery will be used to house chestbursters, and dead babies will be their food?

dDave

I think it will be cool to see facehugger crawling through the sewers... and he said MANY

Weasel

I'm glad they cleared up the whole regurgitation thing. Huggers would have been too repetitive.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed