Aliens vs Predator: Experiment

Started by Its Game Time, Nov 26, 2007, 07:11:08 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator: Experiment (Read 6,524 times)

Its Game Time

Well, i slipped in some hints towards the alien and predator movies as some of you can probably tell. I tried to make the story resemble the alien and pred movies, the story is very Alien Ressurection and Aliens, i added some Alien 3 in there and Some Predator. Not much Alien or Predator 2. Some AVP but not much. Anyways, i worked hard, if anyone has any suggestions to make it better, let me know, Thanks :) Tell me what you think

Space Disc Jockey

Good read. Interesting/unexpected finish  ;) I was sort of expecting Cyclops to be killed, before leaving the planet.

shadowwolf16

I think for the sequel you should have Cyclops escape and the scientists trie to get aliens to kill him.

Resurrection

I liked this, please make more stories. :)

Its Game Time

Quote from: shadowwolf16 on Dec 13, 2007, 03:53:27 PM
I think for the sequel you should have Cyclops escape and the scientists trie to get aliens to kill him.

Thats what i was thinking, i've already got a sequel in mind, i might be writing soon, i dont know.

Its Game Time

I'm currently writing the sequel. I'm not sure how i'm going to put aliens in the story but i'm going to try.

In the beggining i went back a bit when cyclops left the planet and we see him get captured. I'm going to introduce a new predator character and he will be a badass cleaner like cyclops, this time he is suppose to rescue cyclops and retrieve/destroy the pred technology. Its going to be great. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks!!!

shadowwolf16

You should have the PredQueen from AVP: R you know the one that can regurgitate embryos.

Colton White

Quote from: shadowwolf16 on Dec 15, 2007, 09:01:49 PM
You should have the PredQueen from AVP: R you know the one that can regurgitate embryos.
Note:The Queen doesn't survive in the movie.A hybrid created in a lab would be awesome..We need more hybrids! i

Its Game Time

I want to wait until i see the Predqueen in action before i decide to use it for a story.

Any suggestions as to how i can use the aliens in the story

Colton White

Aliens get smart and realize how deadly the humans really are...One thing leads to another...Maybe another predator wink

shadowwolf16

Quote from: Colton White on Dec 16, 2007, 12:04:19 AM
Note:The Queen doesn't survive in the movie.A hybrid created in a lab would be awesome..We need more hybrids! i
I meant a Predqueen that would resemble the one in AVP: R

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Great story! I enjoyed every bit of it! You got alittle overboard with the f**k you suicidal blow up, scenes.

nexus

nexus

liked it alot, little repetative on lines at times and u used an idea i was gonna write into mine...the pred using the alien tale to kill the alien

but on awhole iliked it, end was good

9/10

Colton White

Quote from: shadowwolf16 on Dec 17, 2007, 12:59:26 AM
Quote from: Colton White on Dec 16, 2007, 12:04:19 AM
I meant a Predqueen that would resemble the one in AVP: R

I ALSO MEANT THE PREDQUEEN!!!  NOTICE I SAID QUEEN

Its Game Time

Well, thanks everyone for the support and the comments.  I'm working on the sequel right now. Not sure yet if its an "Alien vs Predator" story or just "Predator" We'll see. It'll be a while till i put up the first chapter. So, i'll get it up As soon as i can! Thanks!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed