Aliens vs Predator: Experiment

Started by Its Game Time, Nov 26, 2007, 07:11:08 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator: Experiment (Read 6,242 times)

Its Game Time

So, so far how do you think its going? Comments are always welcome. I'm curious to see how people think of it. Leave a comment about it, rate it out of 10. I would just like to know, so i can see if i need to keep it up better.

Space Disc Jockey

Good story. Lots of action. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Colton White

10/10 all the way

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Continue it! I am addicted to it. ;)

Its Game Time

Thats guys for the support, i'll put up the next chapter either later today or tommorow!!

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Put it up nowwwwww! lol. I want to see what happens next!

Its Game Time

Chapter five, here we go

Chapter 5: Hybrid

The second hunter had searched most of section A and part of section B, now it was time for section C. It hoped Cyclops would be around. The second hunter only had the shoulder canon and the wristblades and that was it. He wasn't fully prepared for battle. It had only hoped that it met up with Cyclops before it met up with something else.

It looked down the hall to the left of him. He saw something that looked strange. It was hive like. He knew what that was. It was a xenomorph hive. It would have to go into the hive. He slowly headed down to the hive. It would have to fight.

"Hey guys." Dallas said. "come take a look at this." They all came and ran towards the screen that Dallas was watching. They saw the hive, but it wasn't alone.

"I think we found our humanoid friend" said Johnson. They all watched intensely.

The hunter moved through the hive. Six aliens popped up and faced the hunter. His shoulder canon was readied. The aliens ran towards the hunter.

BOOM! The canon blasted forth. The first shot successfully blew an alien to pieces the next struck a second alien. The third missed then the forth.

It was like a fireworks show. The marines kept watching as the shots blasted the aliens to pieces. They didn't really care the more aliens killed the better.

It shot again but missed. BAM! Something knocked him to the floor. A xenomorph and leapt off a wall behind him. It knocked his canon off his shoulder. The hunter pulled out its wristblades and was about to strike but it was too late; the last four aliens that ran up to him, had knocked him to the ground. They pinned him down for a few seconds. The aliens began to move aside. The hunter felt something crawl up his leg. A facehugger. It crawled up its chest. The xenomorphs slowly began trying to remove the helmet. They were successful. The Facehugger leapt. The hunt let out a huge growl.

Cyclops stopped. It heard the growl. It knew what it was. It was the other hunter; it must have come looking for him. Cyclops readied his equipment. He stopped for a moment. He activated his wrist computer. Again, a 3D image popped up. The image zoomed into all different areas of the facility. He stopped, and zoomed in. There were multiple life signs coming from section C. It was time for battle. He readied his weapons and stood up. He would fight and finish what he was meant to do.

"Oh shit man" said Johnson. "Those f**king things just killed him."

"Well" said Wilson. "At least we don't have to worry about that damn humanoid creature. Any chance he got, he would have killed us all" Mitchell turned to Wilson.

"Now wait a second. True, that thing could have killed us, but it was our hope of taking out the hive." They all stared at him in an agreement. But none of that mattered. The creature was already dead.

"Well" said Wilson. "He's already dead, now we have to fight those bastards ourselves. Alright privates, ready your weapons. We are going on a bug hunt."

The second hunter awoke. It was cocooned to the wall. Five xenomorphs stood by him, mocking and screeching at him. The hunter just let out a huge growl. The aliens didn't even flinch. In fact it's almost like they were laughing at him.

The hunter tried breaking out of the cocoon. It was strong. They must have known it had a lot of strength.

The hunter stopped. It was feeling a lot of pain within its chest. It knew it was finished. It would try to take the creature with him. He turned and looked toward his canon lying on the floor. He struggled and struggled to break free. The xenomorphs didn't think he could break out. That was it. It worked up enough strength and started to break out.

The aliens screeched really loud and tried to intervene. They didn't get the chance. The hunter broke out and started running. The aliens jumped at the hunter and missed. The hunter was determined to kill itself. The aliens wouldn't let it.

It crawled on the ground and reached for the canon until he grabbed it. He turned around and his eyes widened. It was too late. The xenomorph grabbed his head and head bit him. The Hunter fell down dead. The xenomorph leaned over the hunter's chest. It looked like it was listening or sensing something.

There it was, a bone cracked. The creature just made a growl. Another bone cracked. The cracking intensified until it burst out. A beautiful Hybrid of both creatures wiggled through the hunter's body. The xenomorph stared and let out a huge shriek of excitement.

Wilson and his men got their stuff together and left the infirmary. They wanted to figure out a plan before they just walked into an alien hive and expect to kill them all. So far they didn't have anything yet. Wilson assigned Dallas and Williams to the trackers. They went ahead and searched the area.

"So" said Mitchell. "How do you plan on going about destroying the creatures?"

"So far I got nothing; all I want to do is just blow them away." Wilson replied. Mitchell just nodded and continued walking.

"I say we go in there and grenade the bastards." Johnson said.

"You watch that attitude Johnson." Wilson said. Johnson just smiled. They neared towards the end of the hall. Dallas got a reading.

"Yo guys, we got something here." Wilson and the rest immediately came to his side.

"What is it private?" he asked. Dallas held up the tracker and showed it to Wilson. The beeping was starting to intensify.

"It's coming from the left." He said. They all turned their heads toward the hall down the left. Any second it would round the corner. They held their pulse rifles up and aimed towards the left. So far nothing but, it was only seconds away.

Cyclops neared the corner. He already knew who was around the corner. The marines. He wouldn't hide himself from them. In fact he wanted them to see him. He wanted them to know what he really was. He turned off this cloaking device and slowly rounded the corner.

"There it is" Johnson said. They all stared in confusion. They all saw him get killed by the xenomorphs.

"What the f**k?" Wilson said. "We saw that thing get killed by those creatures. What the f**k is going on around here? There must be more of them."

Cyclops pulled out his spear and sat it down on the ground. It took two steps forward and just stood there.

They all held their pulse rifles close by, not knowing what that thing would do. They all stood silent for a moment. The silence was interrupted by the motion tracker going crazy. Dallas looked down at it.

"Oh shit. Serge, we got a problem." He said.

"What now?" Wilson asked.

"I'm getting a strong reading, one ahead and several behind us."

"Oh shit, you mean we're surrounded?" Johnson asked.

"Yeah, they are coming, and they are coming fast."

"Dallas" said Wilson. "That other reading, are you talking about the humanoid creature in front of us?"

"No, ther..there's something else, and its bigger." Dallas said.

Cyclops could understand, he immediately turned around and began cycling through his vision modes. So far he didn't see anything. He took two steps forward and stopped. There was a noise above him. Something fell through the ceiling. Cyclops turned around and noticed it. It was the Hybrid. It was taller than the Hunter and looked fiercer than a regular alien.

"Oh shit, what is that?" asked Johnson. They all stopped and saw the creature standing in front of Cyclops. It looked partly like the hunter. It had the mandibles and somewhat of the dreadlocks.

"Oh god, it looks like the humanoid." Said Williams

"Helllllllppp" they turned around. A xenomorph grabbed Wilson and dragged him away. The marines readied their rifles and fired at the creature. They all had missed. The serge was dragged away.

Cyclops jumped for his spear but the hybrid knocked him away with its tail. Cyclops went flying and hit a wall. The Hybrid jumped at him and hit him hard with the tail. Cyclops turned over and jammed his wristblades into the hybrids leg. It screamed in pain and took a couple steps back. Cyclops got up activated his cloaking device. The Hybrid looked all around for him. It couldn't find him. A sharp pain shot through the Hybrids shoulder. Wristblades.

The hybrid turned around and grabbed Cyclops by the throat, and threw him into a wall. The cloaking device shut off. Cyclops got up and tried to activate it but it wouldn't activate.

The marines ran as fast as they could. They didn't know what to do. Without the serge, they didn't have much of a fighting chance. They left that thing with the hybrid. Hopefully, they would kill each other.

Cyclops pulled out his shoulder canon and tried to fire. A xenomorph jumped him from behind, knocking the canon off his shoulder. Cyclops pulled out a knife like weapon, turned around and jammed it through the creatures head. The Xenomorph fell to the ground shaking until it died. Cyclops and the Hybrid stared each other down. Cyclops could go for his canon, but by the time he would get it and put it on, the hybrid would have killed him.

His only option was to get the spear. If only he could get to it in time. He stared at the hybrid then stared at the spear. He looked back at the hybrid then let out one loud growl and jumped for the spear, immediately the hybrid ran after him.

Cyclops fell to the ground and grabbed the spear. He opened it and tried to impale the hybrid. The hybrid knocked his hand back and jumped for Cyclops. Cyclops just threw the spear. It had successfully impaled the hybrid, right threw the chest. The hybrid just stood there staring at Cyclops then tumbled to the ground.

Cyclops slowly walked over to the hybrid and took his spear out of him. He closed it and went for the canon. He finished reinstalling the canon and left the hybrid. It was going to finish what he had started.

After a few minutes the hybrid's body had laid there. It started to move. The hybrid pulled itself together and got up. It was going to kill Cyclops.

Its Game Time

Chapter six will be put up soon!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

All right, here is chapter 6.  Spread the news about my story if you like. The more people read it the better. And if you have any suggestions at all, let me know. I'll take it into consideration. Dont be afraid to let me know if you see something that isnt right. Well here you go.

Chapter 6: The Hunt for the hive.

"F**k" said Johnson. "Son of a bitch." 

"What do we do now?" said Williams. Johnson immediately gave him an answer.

"What do we do? I'll tell you what we do, we go the f**k back there and get the serge"

"Are you crazy?" asked Cameron. "We don't stand a chance against those bastards. For all we know the serge could be dead by now." Johnson turned back to Williams.

"I'm willing to take that risk." He said.

"Well I'm not" said Williams. "Look, I respect the serge just as any of you did, but I'm not going on some suicide mission. Those things are just going to kill us, if not the humanoid creature."

"Unless" said Mitchell. "Unless, it was trying to reason with us."

"Trying to reason with us? Trying to reason with us? Son of a bitch." Johnson said. "The f**kin thing was trying to kill us."

"Maybe not, maybe it wanted us to back off."

"Back off of what?" Johnson asked.

"The xenomorphs." They all looked at him with confusion.

"Look, the thing obviously has some hatred towards these creatures; maybe it just wants to kill them itself. Maybe it was sent down to kill them." Johnson heard enough.

"This is crazy, look I don't know about you guys but I'm going back in there and I'm getting the serge, see ya." Johnson grabbed his pulse rifle and a few extra clips. He wanted to be prepared. He left the room and immediately headed for the hive.

Dallas got up and walked over to Mitchell.

"Here" he said. "I want you to have this." He reached over and handed Mitchell a pistol." Mitchell didn't want to take it.

"Thanks but no thanks. Look I'm no soldier." Dallas just shrugged and slapped it in his hands.

"That wouldn't stop me" he said then walked out the door. Mitchell took the gun and left. Cameron and Williams were right behind him.

Cyclops neared the hive. He would kill all the aliens and get out of this nightmare, no worries though. He had been through much worse and gotten out of it. All he had left was his canon, spear and one shuriken disc. He wasn't sure that would be enough, but he would find out. He neared the edge of the hive. There were a lot of empty places where eggs were. The creatures must have left and went further down the corridors. He immediately noticed all the bodies. One caught his eye, it was the other hunter.

He moved over to the hunter, there was a hole in its chest, which would explain the hybrid. He searched the body for any kind of weapons. He found the Hunters Sharp knife; he immediately took it for himself. He also found one shuriken disc, he took that as well.

Cyclops examined his own wristblades. They were badly melted from the encounter with the hybrid. He removed his wristblades and took the second hunters wristblades. The other hunter was a younger hunter, therefore he didn't have as good weapons, and they were all of a lower grade.

Cyclops took the wristblades anyways, he would need them. He immediately began looking for the hunter's canon. He searched all through the room, until he found it. He grabbed the canon and assembled it onto his other shoulder. He was set, he had more wristblades, a knife, two canons, two shurikens and a spear, but even those might not work well up against a whole hive.

He stopped. He heard a noise behind him. He turned around, he couldn't see anything. He immediately began cycling through his different visions. Still he didn't see anything. He turned back around and jumped.

The hybrid stood right there. It shot its tongue out towards Cyclops but he dodged it. The hybrid lifted up its tail and slammed it against Cyclops he went flying into a wall. Cyclops pulled himself together and stood up. He readied both of his canons and aimed it at the hybrid. Without hesitation he blasted the canons toward the hybrid. The hybrid just dodged it. He shot them both again and again, missing it. The hybrid leapt onto a wall and jumped Cyclops. They both fell to the ground. Cyclops struggled to get the hybrid off of him but it was too powerful. The hybrid tried to impale him with his jaws on his tongue but Cyclops was too quick. The hybrid tried again but Cyclops grabbed the tongue and with all his strength ripped it out.

The hybrid jumped back and shrieked very loud. They hybrid spat his blood toward the hunter. The blood successfully hit Cyclops on his leg. The acid began eating away at his flesh. It was only a flesh would. Cyclops pulled out his knife and threw towards the hybrid. It successfully stuck into the hybrids throat. It fell on its knees. Cyclops stood in front of the hybrid, and aimed his laser at its head.

Whoosh. Cyclops won.

"Whaa...i.." Wilson woke up. He was cocooned to the wall. He started to cough very loudly. He knew he was in trouble. He looked all around. He was surrounded by the xenomorphs. He looked up. There were several creatures and one big one in the room with him. The queen. He tried to break out of the cocoon until he was interrupted. An alien rose up facing Wilson.

"What are you looking at you ugly bastard?"

The creature just hissed at him. He was scared. Out of all the years being a marine, he learned to be tough and not scared but this time, he was scared.

He began to cough harder and harder. The pains in his chest began to intensify. He knew this would be the end for him, but he wanted to make a great end. He reached over for his pistol, he tried harder and harder to pull it out but it was to tough. The creature was puzzled as to what he was doing. It was too late.

Wilson pulled the pistol out and aimed it at the creature.

"Suck this asshole" He fired several shots at the creature, jerking it backwards. But the pain more and more intensified. He felt the pressure in his chest. He heard the bones cracking. He took two deep breaths.

The creature, though it had several bullets in it, tried to get up.

"Not today you son of a bitch." He rose the pistol up and fired again and again and again. As he was doing that, his chest kept breaking open. It fully broke releasing the alien.

"Noo...you...don't..." With only two bullets left, he aimed the gun at the chestburster.

"F**k you, you ugly bastard" He fired at it twice, killing it instantly. It all happened in a matter of seconds. He struggled to stay alive but, he began to shut down. He died.

Johnson and his men made it to the opening of the hive. He looked all around making sure nothing would jump out at them.

"Williams, Cameron." He said.

"Yeah?" They replied.

"I want you guys to scout ahead a bit with the trackers."

"Who made you in charge?" asked Williams. Johnson didn't answer that question.

"Just do it, now please" he said. They grabbed their trackers and went ahead. So far nothing. They all went into the room and saw the body of the hybrid. It was dead, its head was blown off.

"Shit, that humanoid creature doesn't stop." Dallas said.

"I think it went after the hive." Mitchell said. They all nodded in agreement.

They continued down the hive a bit, sooner or later they would run into the xenomorphs or the hunter. They were prepared for either.

Its Game Time

So do you guys think it is still pretty good? I've been typing up chapter 11, so should i put up chapter 7 now?

Resurrection

It's great, It's Game Time.  I really enjoy the story, please continue with more.  :D

Colton White

i love these...I wish someone would comment on my Doomsday... ;D

Its Game Time

Here is Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The showdown

Cyclops neared the part of the hive where all the creatures were. He readied his weapons and equipment. He was ready, although in a hive, anything could happen.

He immediately cycled straight to a vision that was better for seeing the xenomorphs in a hive. His wristblades shot out and his canons stood up. He saw from a short distance, six aliens on the wall. They were lined up on each side.

He pulled out two shurikens and hid them by his side. He neared the opening and immediately all the creatures hissed at him. Cyclops stared straight through the aliens to the queen. His gaze was fixed on her for the moment. He remembered. The facehuggers. He stared at the eggs as they were about to open. The aliens on the wall were still lined up, three on each side. He stared back and forth at them. He took one step back and let out a monstrous growl. He threw the shurikens to both sides. Both of them hit the line of aliens and had cut threw all six. The queen shrieked with anger.

The shurikens returned but were in very bad shape. Cyclops threw them to the ground and immediately stared at the eggs.

There were no more aliens accompanying the queen at the moment; they were all in separate parts of the facility. 

The eggs began to open, but it was fine. Cyclops had something lined up for them. He reached back behind him and pulled out what looked like a gun object. He pushed a couple buttons and aimed them at the eggs.

Whoosh. It was a flamethrower. Fire raged out and immediately started to torch the eggs.

The queen shrieked with anger. Cyclops didn't care; he just continued to roast the eggs. The queen cared though. She let out a huge shriek, but this one was different. Cyclops knew what that meant. She was calling for help.

He stopped. He stared straight at her and she stared at him. He readied his canons and aimed them at her head. She just hissed at him.

Cyclops jumped forward and around. Johnson stood there and fired at the hunter. Cyclops avoided the shots. Cameron, Williams and Dallas came up from behind him. Cyclops shot a blast of plasma and hit Williams in the chest. That did it.

"You son of a bitch" Johnson said. He fired again, this time aiming for the canons. A bullet struck a canon and knocked it off. Cyclops just aimed his canon and aimed it at Johnson when he was thrown forward to the ground. A xenomorph had knocked him down. He shot his canon and took off one of the creatures legs. It fell to the ground. Cyclops just fired again and finished it.

He began to turn around but when he did he stopped. Another creature stood in front of him. Before Cyclops could get a chance, the creature opened its mouth and shot forward its tongue. It hit the second canon, breaking it off of him. Cyclops didn't even know where the other canon was.

Johnson and the others stood still. The room began filling with aliens. They didn't know where the aliens were coming from. The facehuggers must of found all the remaining scientist and military personnel in the facility. Soon there were ten, then fifteen, now there were close to twenty five creatures in the room. They began to fire at them.

Cyclops pulled out his wristblades and struck the alien through the neck. The hunter began to work the blades through the creature until it fell flat on the ground dead.

Mitchell stayed behind the soldiers. He didn't want to be involved with the fight. He stood watching. He was truly scared. He felt something touch his shoulder. He slowly turned around. An alien stood right there. It was ready to kill him. He immediately pulled out the pistol and fired the entire clip at the creature. The creature jerked backwards and fell to the ground. Mitchell had killed one of them.

Cyclops got up and pulled out his spear. This is where the fun would begin for him. He was surrounded by three alien warriors. He slashed at one of the aliens, piercing it. It didn't do much good. Another one pounced onto him. Cyclops just took what was left of his wristblades and slit the creature's throat, dodging the acid blood.

Johnson and his men began to run out of ammo, they would have to leave now and head straight to the armory. There they would regroup and reequip themselves.

Cyclops stood up and was immediately thrown aside. He lost his spear. He tried to get up but the creatures blocked him from it. He would have to get out of there. He turned around and saw chute. He didn't know where it would lead him as long as it would lead him out of there. He pulled out his flamethrower and used what was left to get the aliens to back off. He was successful. He turned around and jumped down the chute. He fell further and further down until he hit bottom, whatever was at the bottom.

"Dammit" Johnson cried. "I'm running dry of ammo"

"Me too" said Dallas.

"We need to get out of here" said Cameron. Johnson agreed. They began to back out of the room, but before they left, Johnson decided to give them a little gift. He cocked his grenade launcher and shot it. It hit near the scorching eggs and blew up. He fired again at a group of aliens. It blew them forward. He shot one last one and blew another group of aliens away. That would get the creatures to back off some more. The aliens decided not to follow the marines. They had different target in mind.

Colton White

WE WANT MORE!!

Its Game Time

Chapter 8, here we go.

Chapter 8: Weaponless.

Cyclops hit the bottom of the chute. He felt the pain on his leg from the last encounter with the hybrid. His leg wasn't bleeding; the burning acid burnt it to the point where it doesn't bleed. He would still have to take care of it, otherwise it could get infected.

Cyclops stood up and immediately looked around to make sure he was alone. He sat down and reached behind him and grabbed his medikit. He pulled out another gun-like object. He pressed it tight against his leg where it was burnt. The medicine would go and kill all the germs brought on by the hybrids blood. It was specially designed for that.

Cyclops was pretty much weaponless. He lost both shurikens, both canons, and his wristblades. All he had left was the knife that he used against the hybrid. It must have survived from the blood of the hybrid.

Cyclops had one other weapon, which wasn't much of a weapon. His net gun. He only had one shot and he wasn't about to blow it off.

He stood up and walked down the corridors. This must have been the basement. There were brown pipes with spider webs all over the place. The corridors were blackish brown color and there was steam all around the air. Cyclops would have to be careful. He didn't know what could be lurking down here; especially since he is weaponless he would have to be extra careful. But that didn't stop him, he wanted to finish his mission and get out of there.

Johnson, Dallas, Cameron and Mitchell had fled the hive. They needed to get to a safe place. They needed to get to the armory. The armory was only a short distance down the corridor. In the battle they must have killed four maybe five aliens. That was nowhere near enough.

They got to the armory and immediately shut the door behind them and secured it shut. They all settled down and began to rest.

"Well" said Johnson. "Now what, huh, Williams is dead and now there is nothing we can do."

"F**k you" said Dallas. Johnson turned towards Dallas.

"Excuse me?" he said.

"You were the one who went on that suicide mission against those bastards. Williams warned you not to go."

"He didn't have to follow me" said Johnson.

"We are marines we never leave each other behind" Dallas said.

"Son of a bitch, Dallas, look around, we are vastly outnumbered by those damn creatures. What the hell does any of that matter? We are all dead anyways."

"Not yet we are." Dallas said. "Look, we still have a chance. Maybe we can find a way out of the facility, I don't know."

"No, we don't, we sit here and die" said Johnson.

Cameron immediately headed for the weapons, He wasn't ready to give up. He picked up a few grenades and some clips for his pulse rifle.

Johnson sat down and tried to relax, they needed to think of a strategy. They were sitting ducks.

Cyclops neared the end of the corridor and so far there was nothing behind him. He was trying to be extra cautious.

He moved down the corridor to his left. There was no sound except for the occasional water drip, but that was it. He turned around another corridor. This place was a maze. He tried to activate his 3D imager but it was broken. Now he was pissed. He was very resourceful. He had survived a mission to a planet surrounded by another vicious alien species, with only a canon and a spear.

He neared the end of the corridor and looked, immediately something caught his eye. It was a burnt hole in the floor. The burns resembled the burns from the alien's acid blood. It was fresh too. He immediately searched around him. There was an alien nearby, he knew it. A noise behind him made him jump; there was definitely something with him. He turned around slowly. He had begun to feel fear, which was unusual for him. He heard a noise above him. He immediately looked above him. There was only darkness and a hissing sound. He kept looking up to see what was there. He saw something. A liquid fell onto his helmet. It began to eat the helmet away. Cyclops growled loudly and immediately started to remove his helmet. It almost ate through completely until he successfully took it off and threw it down. He looked older and his eye was missing. You could tell he had been through a lot.

The creature dropped down on him and held him down. Cyclops struggled to get him off. The creature clawed at Cyclops but Cyclops grabbed him by the throat and began to choke it.

The creature just slapped his hand away and started clawing at him some more.

Cyclops pulled up his legs and kicked him off. The creature hit a wall and fell to the ground. It struggled to get up and was twirling in circles. Cyclops ran over to the creature and kicked him again. The creature cried out in pain then reached out and bit Cyclops in the leg. Cyclops jumped down and pinned him down. The creature struggled but couldn't do anything.

The xenomorph used its tail and tripped Cyclops to the ground. Cyclops reached over and grabbed the tail. He struggled to keep a grip. He had an idea. He position the tail and used it to impale the xenomorph. It impaled right through its back. The creature cried out in pain. Cyclops did it again, this time it went straight through the back of the neck and through the throat.

The alien screamed and shrieked in pain. It fell down to the ground and died.

"We cant just sit in here forever" said Johnson.

"Well, what do you expect us to do?" said Dallas. None of them had the answer. What could they do? They did have a lot more ammo.

Mitchell reached over and took another clip for the pistol. He wasn't a soldier but, it was better than being vulnerable to the xenomorphs. He wanted to get out of there as bad as anyone else but there was simply no way ou... Unless! He just figured it out.

"Guys, guys" He cried. "I know how to get out of the facility!"

Cyclops stood up. He didn't use his knife, he wanted to save that. He needed a new weapon. He decided to do something the hunters have always done in these kinds of situations. Improvise.

He searched all around the ground. There were loose bars all over the ground. He picked one up and brought over to the creature.

He pulled out the knife and cut the aliens tail off. He sat it down and reached back for something. He pulled out a little string that he had on his belt. Only it wasn't just a string, it was a wire, very strong wire. He grabbed the tail and tied it to the bar. For the time being this would be his new spear. It was time for him to finish this once and for all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed