Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 801,271 times)

Huggs

Huggs

You're gonna give Local a stroke with that sh*t.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

My take:

Queen spilled some acidic ooze on the Sulaco having ripped from their ovipositor, yes? Well, given enough time, it creates an infestation of spores, spores grow, eggs everywhere, walah.  ;D

khas

khas

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Mar 28, 2020, 06:16:31 AM
My take:

Queen spilled some acidic ooze on the Sulaco having ripped from their ovipositor, yes? Well, given enough time, it creates an infestation of spores, spores grow, eggs everywhere, walah.  ;D

So the egg would have been generated from the biological remains of the queen, right? Hmm interesting...

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

Essentially yeah, over time of course.

SM

SM

Sounds like the theory Local Trouble has been pushing for some time.

Huggs

Huggs

Now listen, we can't be reachin' no consensus in here. That'd just ruin everything.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

My life makes sense because there is no consensus  :)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Mar 29, 2020, 03:54:03 AM
Sounds like the theory Local Trouble has been pushing for some time.

It's entirely possible that a proto-egg was carried within the droplet(s) of blood that oozed from the queen's wound and burned through the hull.  At least that would give us visual evidence from the film itself as a reference point.

The specifics are always open to discussion and refinement, but the idea is more or less the same as what I've been preaching.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 25, 2020, 11:38:16 PM
Did you just make a canon?

Excuse me, my post was the one to define things. I made it, SM just confirmed it all.

Huggs

Huggs

Ooh, it's on now.

Vermillion

Vermillion

And awake!!

Alien 3 retconned

Huggs

Huggs

Too late.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: khas on Mar 27, 2020, 05:48:24 PM
Hello guys, being in quarantine here in Spain, I have thought about the sulaco egg, and what its size really is. It gives me the impression that it is smaller than a typical egg, which leads me to the theory that the queen would take it with her, stuck to some area of her body from Hadley's Hope to Sulaco. Being smaller, it would be much easier to transport. I don't know what you think.
The truth is that very little is appreciated in the only scene that appears and little can be compared with the background with which it appears.

There isn't any hint of an egg stuck to anywhere on her, when we see her.

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Mar 28, 2020, 06:16:31 AM
My take:

Queen spilled some acidic ooze on the Sulaco having ripped from their ovipositor, yes? Well, given enough time, it creates an infestation of spores, spores grow, eggs everywhere, walah. ;D

In other words, the entire point of her egg sac is rendered null and void. Why would she even evolve one if she can just 'spray' them out over anywhere she walks over?

The whole point of it is that the eggs clearly require maturing within it or they aren't viable.

SM

SM

QuoteThere isn't any hint of an egg stuck to anywhere on her, when we see her.

We don't see all of her.

Mystic Lemons

Mystic Lemons

I saw enough of her to know it was Bishop

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed