Egg on Sulaco (Read 800,926 times)

Huggs

Huggs

So...any word on that consensus thing?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 16, 2020, 02:32:59 AM

Ok, let's see...there are people who loves Alien³, people who hate Alien³, people who don't give a shit about Alien³ and among them people who prefer to think of Alien³ as a pointless dream. I'd say that Ridley's third prequel is more possible than the so-called consensus  ;D

kwisatz

kwisatz

He will join us or die.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 16, 2020, 02:51:40 AM

Ok, let's see...there are people who loves Alien³, people who hate Alien³, people who don't give a shit about Alien³ and among them people who prefer to think of Alien³ as a pointless dream. I'd say that Ridley's third prequel is more possible than the so-called consensus  ;D

:D

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Queens cooze ooze is black goo coded for eggs :^) There were probably dozens of eggs from her drippings.

SM

SM

That's where all the Aliens in Colonial Marines, Infestation and Alien 3 the Gun came from.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did you just make a canon?

SM

SM

I have spoken.

Huggs

Huggs

The gospel as read from the secret bible.

khas

khas

Hello guys, being in quarantine here in Spain, I have thought about the sulaco egg, and what its size really is. It gives me the impression that it is smaller than a typical egg, which leads me to the theory that the queen would take it with her, stuck to some area of her body from Hadley's Hope to Sulaco. Being smaller, it would be much easier to transport. I don't know what you think.
The truth is that very little is appreciated in the only scene that appears and little can be compared with the background with which it appears.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 27, 2020, 02:01:16 AM

Quote from: SM on Jun 24, 2014, 10:57:08 PM
QuoteCan't you just end this whole discussion with a proclamation?

Lemme go find my quill and scroll.

SM

SM

Quote from: khas on Mar 27, 2020, 05:48:24 PM
Hello guys, being in quarantine here in Spain, I have thought about the sulaco egg, and what its size really is. It gives me the impression that it is smaller than a typical egg, which leads me to the theory that the queen would take it with her, stuck to some area of her body from Hadley's Hope to Sulaco. Being smaller, it would be much easier to transport. I don't know what you think.
The truth is that very little is appreciated in the only scene that appears and little can be compared with the background with which it appears.

Correct.  Which means it doesn't necessarily have to be smaller.  Might be normal size.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 27, 2020, 02:01:16 AM

Let the churches burn dude  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed