Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 800,048 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: SiL on Feb 24, 2019, 10:25:38 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Feb 24, 2019, 09:39:41 AM
Нет, оно есть!!!! Аргххххх!!!!!

Инженеры это Космические Жокеи! Дэвид создал ксеноморфа! Инопланетный корабль на Lv-426 разбился совсем недавно! Элизабет Шоу как персонаж лучше чем Рипли! Лучшие фильмы во всей франшизе это Воскрешение, Чужой против Хищника, Рэквием и Прометей!

Чужие отстой! Прометей лучше Чужих! Камерон - отстой! Ридли Скотт - спаситель фильмов о Чужом и вообще Царь и Бог!

Дизайн хищников в Чужой против Хищника лучше чем дизайн в Хищнике! ADI превзошли Стэна Уинстона!
эта была шутка, мои друг! :D

Я тоже шутил, если что.  ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Movie came out in 1992

27 years later and a handful of available data later (it's a rushed insert shot, put together MUCH later than the rest of production) people still be discussing over this minute continuity error/dream element whatever

the suggestion that 'Bishop did it' in particular is complete, utter wank.

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 24, 2019, 04:26:16 AM

Spoiler

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 20, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
It was the intention during shooting that it was an unclear amount of surviving Facehuggers
that hitched a ride and waited until the humans were at their most vulnerable.

(The Facehuggers obviously ran for the hills when the airlock opened, under a grating- inside a vent and voilà.
When the Facehuggers return, the crew's in cryosleep.)

The egg was a studio insert, from the mentality that "these things have to come from an egg" creating a needless point of contention.
One that we're still discussing, if you don't care about the way the film should have been edited together being the real explanation;
Then in order to take it at face value, with it being in a place it couldn't possibly be. I only have this to say;

"I had a terrible dream in cryosleep."
-Ellen Ripley

[close]
^^^ this is all that needs to be said on the matter.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Yep, a simple edit to the film that removes the egg shot is all that's needed to fix the greatest part of the issue.

The Old One

The Old One

Thank you Omegamorph

When we reach page 168, make my post the on the matter the "first" post on that page and lock the goddamn thread.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This thread must remain open until we reach consensus.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 24, 2019, 09:39:41 AM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 24, 2019, 09:37:17 AM
ЗдесЬ нет яйца.

Нет, оно есть!!!! Аргххххх!!!!!

Инженеры это Космические Жокеи! Дэвид создал ксеноморфа! Инопланетный корабль на Lv-426 разбился совсем недавно! Элизабет Шоу как персонаж лучше чем Рипли! Лучшие фильмы во всей франшизе это Воскрешение, Чужой против Хищника, Рэквием и Прометей!

Чужие отстой! Прометей лучше Чужих! Камерон - отстой! Ридли Скотт - спаситель фильмов о Чужом и вообще Царь и Бог!

Дизайн хищников в Чужой против Хищника лучше чем дизайн в Хищнике! ADI превзошли Стэна Уинстона!

Я получил мигрень, читая это. Боже мой.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This is Egg on Sulaco, not Egg on Rodina.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I hate to say it, Old One, but Local will 99% most likely have the last post on this dead horse thread.

Just sayin'.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM will outlast us all.

The Old One

The Old One

I picked "The Old One" for a reason, I'll Highlander you motherf**kers if necessary. :laugh:

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Not to derail your, uh...

...thing. ;)

But I haven't posted in this thread yet and would like to ask if anyone has brought up the idea of facehuggers (not eggs) sneaking on-board the Sulaco, possibly latched onto the queen as she was escaping the nest?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Yes.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

And what was the consensus?  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It's not a bad idea, but it still doesn't explain the egg.

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: Deadmeat on Feb 24, 2019, 07:44:55 PM
Not to derail your, uh...

...thing. ;)

But I haven't posted in this thread yet and would like to ask if anyone has brought up the idea of facehuggers (not eggs) sneaking on-board the Sulaco, possibly latched onto the queen as she was escaping the nest?

The truth?

Spoiler

Quote from: The Old One on Aug 20, 2018, 11:00:02 AM
It was the intention during shooting that it was an unclear amount of surviving Facehuggers
that hitched a ride and waited until the humans were at their most vulnerable.

(The Facehuggers obviously ran for the hills when the airlock opened, under a grating- inside a vent and voilà.
When the Facehuggers return, the crew's in cryosleep.)

The egg was a studio insert, from the mentality that "these things have to come from an egg" creating a needless point of contention.
One that we're still discussing, if you don't care about the way the film should have been edited together being the real explanation;
Then in order to take it at face value, with it being in a place it couldn't possibly be. I only have this to say;

"I had a terrible dream in cryosleep."
-Ellen Ripley

AKA- The Opening's a dream.

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed