Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 970,899 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Jumping back into Destiny 2 in prep for Shadowkeep next week.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fatal Frame 3

You know what, I retract my previous statement that it's better than 2. Going back and replaying them made me remember that 3 has moments where it doesn't even attempt to guide the player to the objective
I still love all the spooky house shit though, that's great.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce

Bro Lee is OP as f**k and I love him for it.

Wysps

Wysps

Skyrim on the Switch. I just found out that I can play on the tv with the dock  :-[ It's like a whole new world has opened for me.

molasar

molasar

Huntdown (beta)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 22, 2019, 08:07:28 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 20, 2019, 05:55:13 PM
Given his latest post in the unhappy thread, I think he may have gotten to the asteroid part...

Nah, that was real people. I've not managed to play any more yet.

How's it coming along?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ghost Recon Breakpoint.  Any game I might play I intentionally avoid gameplay and features so the game is fresh to me upon release.  Sometimes if it is a super anticipated game like the TLOU 2 I will watch the trailers but generally I avoid all other media.

This works against me sometimes tho.  Had no idea that this game WOULD NOT feature AI teammates.  One of my favorite things about Wildlands was the AI teammates because it made the gameplay easier and provided character history and storyline details that helped flesh out the game. 

I'm somebody that solo'd both the Division 1 and 2 and Wildlands because the stories are actually pretty interesting as far as military storytelling go but Wildlands stood higher just because of the inclusion of AI teammates IF you decided to solo.

Always online games other people's constant running commentary keeps me outside of the game so I prefer soloing first.

The rest of the game, minus the pre mission briefings, appears to be an upgrade. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Better than Spec Ops: The Line?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

No.  The Line was an attempt at serious storytelling. 

None of the above attempt to even approach that level of storytelling, but they are still good in their own way. 

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I spent the weekend mostly playing the new event for Killing Floor 2.

Wysps

Wysps

Me too  ;D I feel like the Halloween event is the best out of the whole year.

The Old One

The Old One

Star Wars Obi-Wan, lol

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Red Dead Online (yes, I'm a Outlaw Pass owner because I'm bored and have no life--actually my online rank is 43 right now and I've been playing since the beta), and still playing Mortal Kombat 11. Also for some reason I'm back in a RE mood after watching the CG movie "Vendetta". So I've busted out Resi 5, 6, and Revelations to replay.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Alien: Isolation
Goddamn I love this game. It kind of cheats sometimes but I'll allow it.

Dead by Daylight

Charlie Murder

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor: Martyr
Pretty decent ARPG

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, quite fun actually.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed