Author
Currently Playing (Read 977,842 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Managed to get PS2 running on my TV.

Silent Hill 3 time motherf**kers :D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I hooked my PS2 up last year to re-play Concrete Jungle.

Prepare for some awful graphics :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

SH 2 & 3 visual aesthetic elevates the graphics.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 18, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
I hooked my PS2 up last year to re-play Concrete Jungle.

Prepare for some awful graphics :laugh:

Silent Hill 2 and 3 actually had love and care put into them though so they look fine

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

SH2 and 3's graphics both hold up very well, especially 3's, and SH1 looks amazing for a PS1 game. SH4 is a bit of a step down, though. Everything looks muddy and ugly, and the cut scenes love their blur effect way too much.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Actually I was mostly just talking about the effect of upscaling a PS2 to a modern (presumably fairly large, presumably HD) TV :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Oct 19, 2018, 08:18:46 AM
Actually I was mostly just talking about the effect of upscaling a PS2 to a modern (presumably fairly large, presumably HD) TV :P
It's a bit dark but other than that it's really not so bad. Honestly I wish I had an old tube TV but I know that I wouldn't have anywhere to put it.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm still playing SMT Lucifer's Call, it's a long-ass game!

However, I also picked up Astro Bot, and it is awesome!

Huntsman

Huntsman

Started new game plus for Spidey, but got bored. I've played this to bits already, and just need Red Dead 2 now. And I'm getting it as soon as the store opens.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Downloaded The Sims Mobile last night. Not sure how it compares to releases for PC, but I'm enjoying it either way.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Alien Trilogy on the PSX emulator. It actually works better than the PC version.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

A shit game that totally justifies the revamp that RE4 introduced.

Wysps

Wysps

Continuing to play Killing Floor 2 as Field Medic.  Starting to believe that the shotgun and smg are the ways to go, but jury's still out.

razeak

razeak

I finished Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on WiiU last weekend. I also recently finished Rocket Knight Adventures for Sega Genesis. Right now I'm working on Donkey Kong Country 2 for SNES.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dead by Daylight (PS4)
The DLC went on sale so I bought Myers and Leatherface. Considering Freddy but everyone says he sucks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed