Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 981,007 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 19, 2013, 05:17:08 AM
Yeah, that got a tad repetitive. But I did love the little side stories getting the train to work dragged you into. Grace Holloway in particular stood out as a really fantastic character.

I just finished that whole Pauper's Drop level, and Holloway's story is indeed fantastic. I just wish the way you got pulled into the levels were less repetitive, like having to find a new train on the other end of the level.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Lie on Mar 19, 2013, 01:34:32 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 18, 2013, 05:51:25 AM
Quote from: m41guy on Mar 17, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
Left 4 Dead 2. Playing online. Throwing boomer puke on one of my team mates and smashing a witch in the face with a frying pan and watching it chase after them :laugh: never gets old.

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:54:03 AM
Aliens Colonial Marines. This game is way better playing with friends.

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.  Just been playing the campaign single player. 

My son has been playing this more than me actually.  I think he will beat it today(he's playing it now)  :laugh:

Believe me this game is more fun with more people. Even co-op campaign is fun. The more people you get playing the more fun you get out of it. Play with your son in co-op campaign. Bump up the difficulty (or not ;D) and enjoy :)

Yeah, just never be the first person to weld the door on "The Raven". :P

I'll keep that in mind guys, thanks!  I went back to playing Far Cry 3 as well as picked up Dishonored so I'll probably play it again after finishing FC3 but before I jump into Dishonored. 

And for the record, yes he beat it that day :laugh:

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 19, 2013, 05:06:31 AM
I'm replaying Bioshock 2 in preparation for Infinite. It's such an underrated game.
Same here, only thing that's always annoyed me is that splicers can kill you so quickly, feels like being a big daddy in looks only.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

You're a prototype Big Daddy, though. That made it better in my mind.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished my replay of Bioshock 2 today. Those last few levels and the ending are pure feels.  :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bioshock 2 FTW!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 21, 2013, 03:39:36 AM
Bioshock 2 FTW!
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2013, 03:37:16 AM
Finished my replay of Bioshock 2 today. Those last few levels and the ending are pure feels.  :'(

Mah caucasians.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It don't matter, man.

You my caucasian.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 21, 2013, 05:12:21 AM
It don't matter, man.

You my caucasian.

Ok...for now.

SpaceMarines

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I forgot to mention that I managed to do it without using vita chambers this time.  ;D

Keg

Keg

Right ive finally downloaded all 5 episodes of The Walking Dead. I'd previously played the first 2 many many months ago so im just gonna delete my save and start from scratch. Can't wait. By all accounts its supposed to be one hell of a ride by the time the fifth and final episode is done and ive heard its one of the emotional games of all time. Cant wait.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2013, 07:59:15 AM
I forgot to mention that I managed to do it without using vita chambers this time.  ;D

That's what I did on the playthrough I just finished!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 21, 2013, 01:49:35 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 21, 2013, 07:59:15 AM

That's what I did on the playthrough I just finished!

:o
We must be using a synchronicity plasmid.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed