Author
Currently Playing (Read 982,105 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Almost finished Dead Space 2...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Marathon

Got back into this after a pretty long hiatus. This is a great game, and I love the storyline to it. Like in Half-Life, the complete lack of cutscenes really adds to the immersiveness. Really looking forward to playing the rest of this.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Pokemon White. wifi battles are addictive :P ::)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Gears of War 2 and soon Duke Nukem Forever.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Duke Nukem Forever...trying to get through it.

Stalker

Stalker

I just replayed The Darkness in anticipation of the upcoming sequel. That game still amazes me even 4 years after release with its heart wrenching story & memorable characters.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dawn of War: Soulstorm
Halo Wars

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Battlefield Bad Company 2

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Stalker on Jun 13, 2011, 07:55:56 AM
I just replayed The Darkness in anticipation of the upcoming sequel. That game still amazes me even 4 years after release with its heart wrenching story & memorable characters.

Played it for the first time on saturday and I think its great so far, though I will say the sheer number of phone numbers to collect and manually enter in have started to get on my nerves, even if some of the bonus material like digital comics are really worth it. But that heart eating never gets old  :) .

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Replaying Dead Space 2 on New Game+, think I'll start ODST now.

SM

SM

At Snowbourn bridge in LOTR - Third Age.  Christ how much does Morwen suck?  Two hits and she's out.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Alan Wake Chapter 6. The falling ships and train carts scare the shit out of you.

Nope

Nope

Goldeneye DS.
Really, really suprised how fun this is. Even though its nothing like the N64 game.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

AVP(2010) and later Duke Nukem: Forever.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Duke Nukem Forever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed