Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 983,235 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Conker: Live and Reloaded

I done f**ked something up and went somewhere I wasn't supposed to go after a boss. I was supposed to swim up but instead I went through the spinny woosh woosh blades of death and now I can't get back to where I need to be. Anyone know if it's possible to continue the game by playing the separate chapters individually? I'm seriously f**ked right now.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

World of Tanks

I now how the tier 7 British medium tank, the Comet, and in the tier after the Comet is the Centurion Mk.1.  ;D Centurion was a legendary Cold War tank, an ancestor of modern main battle tanks.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

I really regret not going down the British medium line (Dat Comet). I dropped out of the heavy line as well, the popguns on heavies was just too frustrating.

Battlefield 4, looks like dice finally fixed it

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Comet apparently has somewhat of a downside when it comes to guns, in that it's top gun is  barely an upgrade from the Cromwell's top gun, which in tier 7 will cause you problems when against heavier armour, people recommend gold rounds but I'm not going that route. But it's not a bad tank at all, as with any tank you just need to be aware of your strengths and weaknesses. The Comet is a good machine in the right hands.

Another complaint you'll hear is that it's slower than the Cromwell therefore it's criminal, but I'm not with that crowd. Certainly the Comet is slower than the Cromwell, but the Cromwell is ridiculously fast (can keep up with some light tanks and sometimes even outrun them) and while the Comet is slower, it's not slow by any stretch of the imagination, it's still fast. Historically they purposely designed the Comet to be slower than the Cromwell because the speed of the Cromwell had downsides, in that you could potentially wreak your own tracks and I think the engine as well, so they made the Comet slower in order to better prevent self inflicted damage.

Centurion Mk. 1 will be a whole new world though, and  the Centurion 7/1 is apparently "legendary".

I'm not a fan of British heavies. I've only been down the German line for heavies, I have a stock Tiger. Most my tanks are mediums (Sherman Jumbo, Sherman Easy Eight, Cromwell, Comet, VK 30.02 M Panther, and the Panzer III/IV), I have the one heavy (Tiger), and I have a couple tank destroyers (Jackson and Hellcat, used to have the Stug III that I enjoy but I needed the credits so I could start my Comet off with a crew at 75% training and I didn't want to sell the Cromwell).

Randomizer

Randomizer

This morning I started playing TDU again , decided to go for a free-ride first and go rent a nice car . Right as i got out of my house , a police car hit me . I like to live dangerously .  8)

Vepariga

Vepariga

I feel like getting back into WoT 360, I should lol

I been playing GTAV online.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Conker: Live and Reloaded

Got back on the right path so I'm proceeding as normal {yay}

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, I've stopped playing World of Tanks, something about reaching tier 7 then seeing how much you have to grind for endless hours from then on prompts me to say "No thanks, I value life".

But yea, played some GTA:Online.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

So close to finally being able to face Dire Miralis, then it's just f**k all and try to finish off the rest of the game after that. At this rate I'll finish just in time for 4 Ultimate next year. :laugh:

WinterActual

WinterActual

I decided to replay the two ObsCure games. The last time when I finished them was on PS2. Awesome stuff. Yesterday finished the first one and soon I will start the second one. A bit casual compared to other survival horror games but at least they are true survival horror games where every day people are put against the impossible odds, its not like to put a soldiers and cops against monsters, like in RE5-6 for example.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft

Pics:

Spoiler

[close]

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

Been playing with a friend of mine. We finally beat Manus, and we beat Kalameet on our first run.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Ace Combat Assault Horizon

Plenty of action , explosions & dogfights . Still , I miss Garuda team .  :'(

Call of Duty Ghosts

Some really cool moments , like the part where you rappelled down the skyscaper and uploaded the virus , space missions & Riley  ;D . Yet , a lot of missions but they're all too short and gameplay didn't changed . I finished the game in one day .  :-\

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition

Crusader is so powerful. I don't know if it's luck or what but I've been getting seriously good drops. Everything, even bosses, gets put through the meat grinder with the Crusader.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Mass Effect 2. Brilliant game. By far the best space adventure game I've ever played. I kinda want to do new game plus but I've got Mass Effect 3 waiting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed